[ROM] *Onecosmic's* ICS_4.0.3.0(RC2.11)_Vibrant_Full.zip + MARKET FIX

Search This thread

jzero88

Feb 1, 2010
Orange County
Having a serious problem here... I was using this rom and decided to try something else all of a sudden my usb becomes unrecognizable? I ended up getting it recognized when the phone is on and could mount it and everything, but when I try to odin everytime i cant get a com port and unrecognized shows up? tried 2 seperate computers still having the same problem, only in Download mode.

What is it that you are using now?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Penvision66

Sep 26, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA.
went to lithium, then back to this onecosmic. I'm on onecosmic (this onecosmic) right now. same issue, driver installation fails everytime in download mode, but i can work with it when it's on? Really weird?

Br1cK'd

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 23, 2010
Colorado
Hey jzero88, you should make a tiny correction to the OP. Where you list my mod, you forgot the part about it being an accurate battery mod with no numbers, plus all that other stuff.

Not a biggie, just giving a heads up so the newcomers will know.

Sent from my ICS'd Vibrant, melting all over XDA Premium

X

xdarooted

Strange Restart at 1% battery life

I had a strange thing happen tonight when my battery got near 1%. Cannot say the percent was exact, but the device did restart itself. After the boot animation I think I got my usual lock screen, but when I swiped right, the stock tmobile grass wallpaper appeared and there were no icons on the screen.

It then powered off again and proceeded to go through the past steps: boot animation, lock screen, grass wallpaper, restart, boot animation, etc. I held the power button and volume buttons and got it to restart and actually had the vibrant name appear as first thing. The phone then followed through its intended startup routine. That's where I noticed the battery was at 1%.

Finally, I charged my device for a little and then restarted it and had the normal routines. One last thing, when the phone is powered off and I choose to charge it, the phone will power on the moment I plug it in to the charger.

jzero88

Feb 1, 2010
Orange County
Hey jzero88, you should make a tiny correction to the OP. Where you list my mod, you forgot the part about it being an accurate battery mod with no numbers, plus all that other stuff.

OK will do. Been busy but I will definitely make the corrections :p

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

gocalbears

Oct 18, 2010
hey, br1ck'd, are you currently running this ROM??

Top Liked Posts