I-957 section

Search This thread

ceyo14

Jan 16, 2011
If anything make a poll about it.... I don't have an internet enabled computer... Well haven't for a while...

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How come the I-957 and the 73xx are in the same section. Aren't they completely different? You can't flash a rom from one to another. So why not have them seperated in to individual development sections...

I think this would eliminate bricking and confusion and it would clean up the way we look for roms. Also probably other things aswell.

What needs to be done in order to acomplish this?

Thanks for all your attention.

PS. Can someone make a poll with all the different models to pick which ones we have... This would demonstrate how many people have what device and help to make a decision if it would be better to split it up.

For example the EVO 3d. It has a CDMA and a GSM dev section. Because they are pretty different...

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
    I agree with you completely.

I talked to the forum moderator about who to talk to, and I commented in a post where they were asking about requests for a new forum. Don't know what else to do really.

The problem as I see it as this is not a very common tablet that a lot of people have, so there is not a lot of demand for a new forum. But I encourage you to try as well and maybe we can get something done.
    Hi to all

I have just been assigned to this forum. I have seen this problem in a few of my other forums. Its best if i contact lufc to see how far he got with this. It may be possible to add a separate development section, but no promises.

Peace!

O_G
    The I-957 will be getting a sub forum inside the tab 8.9 forums.

I know it is not a full forum but it is better than nothing at present
    Hi everyone,

Please answer my question.... I spoke with a developer of AOKP rom and he willing make an support for i957 version tab with his kickass AOKP rom.

If you guys seriously want custom rom on your i957 Tab and Lets make it happen!

Here his response.

What's this guy's name? I'll be glad to speak with him and maybe help us get some AOKP, since I do have somewhat of a device tree and an AOSP rom.