[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds for SGH-I747

Search This thread

Itaintrite

Feb 10, 2008
New York.
Google Pixel 6 Pro
New build is up! Seriously MAJOR kernel and driver update. Hardware VSYNC ("butter") is supported (not 100% optimal yet, Qualcomm is still pushing code out every morning). Big interactivity boost due to some performance work I did. Bugs fixed, A2DP is working, Trebuchet is in, LED is working properly....

Fixing the camera bugs is next on my list.

I don't recommend using a different kernel with this build. Over 250 patches have gone in, and no third-party kernel developers are up to speed yet.

This has basically consumed my entire life for the last week. Have fun :cool:

Anxiously waiting for the camera to work properly :) cheerio.

hkeyman

Nov 11, 2006
Ventura, Ca.
I saw some of you were Full wiping, I just tried out wiping the Cache and Dalvik to see if it would yield anything different. But still the same. I'm thinking Kernel issue. I know Cyanogen said try not to use another Kernel but has anyone else flashed to see if they could at least get booted up?

schwalbach

May 2, 2007
I saw some of you were Full wiping, I just tried out wiping the Cache and Dalvik to see if it would yield anything different. But still the same. I'm thinking Kernel issue. I know Cyanogen said try not to use another Kernel but has anyone else flashed to see if they could at least get booted up?

I mean he is probably going to reupload a new one whenever he gets a chance, it isn't anything other than something small he forgot to put in or something, I see no reason to hurry to try a bunch of alternative ideas.

Cyanogen;

The phone bug where you can only make 1 call and the 2nd call out won't do anything -- I have it, and if I hit speaker on and off it fixes it. Just in case that is useful

notoriouspk

Oct 17, 2010
Toronto
I am sure cyanogen is aware of *Not Booting* as t mobile n atnt both have the same issue...patience ...must say gerrit shows a big change log ...anxiously waiting for this update Thanks Cyanogen n the team for their time n efforts.

naturefreak85

Jun 18, 2007
Boca Raton
I mean he is probably going to reupload a new one whenever he gets a chance, it isn't anything other than something small he forgot to put in or something, I see no reason to hurry to try a bunch of alternative ideas.

Cyanogen;

The phone bug where you can only make 1 call and the 2nd call out won't do anything -- I have it, and if I hit speaker on and off it fixes it. Just in case that is useful

Get a Logcat. It will help out. Telling him that fixes it can help, but not as much as an error log which a logcat is.

jeremysv

Dec 12, 2010
No need for all that. Just hold power for ten seconds to power off, then hold home, volume up, power buttons. Release power upon buzz. This will get you to recovery where you can restore or flash a previous build.

ManOnTheMoon

May 7, 2011
thank you so much for this. you truly are a great person. all your doing is taking the stock POS software from our phones and turning our our phones into power houses that we rely on everyday. thats major respect. i was more then happy this morning to see a new build up with MAJOR changes. Ever since 29 i have been running some pretty horrible builds that were deemed great. But i can always rely on the official. thank you again.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

do not flash this build yet. It will not boot up. You can STILL GET into recovery still. Pull the battery hold volume up power and home button and when it vibrates release power button. It will bring up the samsung symbol and go into recovery. Just restore nandroid. Wait for a fixx.

GHOSTIVVI

Sep 28, 2008
Strange, I too get the Samsung logo, then black screen. I always do a nandroid backup prior to any OS update/ change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

ManOnTheMoon

May 7, 2011
Strange, I too get the Samsung logo, then black screen. I always do a nandroid backup prior to any OS update/ change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Could be a small error that cyanogen forgot to fix. He is prolly up seeing that his community is having issues and is making a fix lol

Sent from my GALAXYSIII running Jelly Bean.

speedy_11

Dec 17, 2010
Memphis
Taking a peek a the t-mobile forum they're having the same not booting issue. And euroskank's jellybro kangs are suffering from the same fate, makes sense they're built from the same source. So it's not just us.

Last edited:

Motokorth

Jul 25, 2012
With the error and non booting happening did anyone successfully flash or is it everyone so far with the problem?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

PwnCakes193

Apr 3, 2009
Somewhere, Someplace
I installed last night's JellyBro build and it wouldn't boot for me either. Until I did a full wipe AGAIN and went through cache, dalvik, and fixed permissions. I think I may be one of the only ones that the ROM works for though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is the support thread for CM10 on the AT&T Galaxy S3. It's a major work in progress. It may cause all the things in the disclaimer to happen, or steal your girlfriend while you are busy flashing ROMs.

Known issues being worked on:
    * Picasa sync doesn't work (if you overwrite the Gallery with the Google version, you'll break the camera, don't do it). We need someone to port the code from Gallery3D to the new Gallery!
    * 1 frame flicker when transitioning between overlay/gpu rendering.
    * All the things.

Install instructions:
    1. Install ClockworkMod Recovery for "d2att". Sorry, CM cannot provide support for other recoveries, although they may work fine.
    2. Get the nightly build here.
    3. Reboot into recovery and install.

Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.
    I made some ODIN-flashable files that contain the bootloader, RPM, TZ, and baseband of the stated versions, so that people won't have to go completely back to stock TW. It's intended for those not on the necessary bootloaders yet so that they can flash future CM builds. Put them into the PDA section in Odin and flash away.

I747UCDLK3 (AT&T): http://d-h.st/L64
    http://www.mediafire.com/?pu279m19ob7ufru

I747MVLDLK4 (Canadian): http://d-h.st/yqV
    http://www.mediafire.com/?74b1e321p537f5d

Tested by fellow users, works fine. Please flash at your own risk!

EDIT: Threw up Mediafire mirrors, since d-h.st seems to be down randomly.
    New build is up! Seriously MAJOR kernel and driver update. Hardware VSYNC ("butter") is supported (not 100% optimal yet, Qualcomm is still pushing code out every morning). Big interactivity boost due to some performance work I did. Bugs fixed, A2DP is working, Trebuchet is in, LED is working properly....

Fixing the camera bugs is next on my list.

I don't recommend using a different kernel with this build. Over 250 patches have gone in, and no third-party kernel developers are up to speed yet.

This has basically consumed my entire life for the last week. Have fun :cool:
    SORRY!!

New build is up now and actually working! Remind me to not do releases in a sleep-deprivation haze!

:eek:
    New build is up. Wakeup issue is fixed, and full overlay UI is enabled.

Have fun.