how to import nova theme to themer

Search This thread

Wajeeh4616

Dec 30, 2013
Karachi
I made a nice theme on nova launcher using zooperwidget but i dont know how to import it to themer
Here's the preview
xrl1r.jpg

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
I made a nice theme on nova launcher using zooperwidget but i dont know how to import it to themer
Here's the preview
xrl1r.jpg

Hi there,

As you know, Themer has Zooper Widget built in (Themer Zooper Widget). Make you that you have saved your templates in Zooper before moving on. Then all you have to do is:

1. Apply any single-page theme within Themer.
2. Remove the widgets (long-press on the homescreen - Advanced - Unlock Widgets).
3. Change the wallpaper.
4. Longpress on the homescreeen - Widgets - Themer Zooper Widget - Resize accordingly.
5. Open and apply your saved template.

Hope this helps! Remember use Themer Zooper widget as it works the same way, however you can save themes and the widgets will remain intact :)

Reactions: SlackingVeteran

Wajeeh4616

Dec 30, 2013
Karachi
So i must apply all of them one by one???
Thats what i was afraid of :( but i will try
Thanks

And one more thing i cant resize the widget it does not allow me i want this
xrl1r.jpg

But i get this
w86d.jpg

Last edited:

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
So i must apply all of them one by one???
Thats what i was afraid of :( but i will try
Thanks

And one more thing i cant resize the widget it does not allow me i want this

Hi,

Long press on the homescreen - Advanced - Unlock widgets. Now you can resize widgets.

Yes one by one, sorry about that, but it won't take long :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's the preview
    xrl1r.jpg

Hi there,

As you know, Themer has Zooper Widget built in (Themer Zooper Widget). Make you that you have saved your templates in Zooper before moving on. Then all you have to do is:

1. Apply any single-page theme within Themer.
    2. Remove the widgets (long-press on the homescreen - Advanced - Unlock Widgets).
    3. Change the wallpaper.
    4. Longpress on the homescreeen - Widgets - Themer Zooper Widget - Resize accordingly.
    5. Open and apply your saved template.

Hope this helps! Remember use Themer Zooper widget as it works the same way, however you can save themes and the widgets will remain intact :)