Post Your Today Screens

Search This thread
Sep 11, 2007
sorry guys but im a newb...just got my phone a few days ago and im lost :confused: do i need to install a new ROM to get these themes working on my phone? i believe i have WM6 the newest one fresh from the T-mobile store. what other things should i do to get to modding my phone? also, i want to be able to backup this original ROM that i have on it in case i have to deal with warranty issues or anything in the future and i can just flash back...any and all help is greatly appreciated!! :D

hey just search around on the threads and some of the themes you can just download and some r roms... Its all what you prefer... if you still need some help ill start to find some for u and post them...LOOK on the first page i redid it so just look at those links..

Last edited:

egosumpaul

Jul 13, 2007
I went back to Facade... I was too used to it... and the sliding panels showed still need new ROM flashings... and that takes time. Until I don´t see any home screen better than Facade, I just keep watching.
Good Luck to the art-guys that make efforts in getting amazing home screens.:)

Attachments

• sshot030.JPG
    sshot030.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 854

timothyjok

May 1, 2007
MA
more from psp

I made these with psp

Attachments

• sshot008.jpg
    sshot008.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 347
  • sshot009.jpg
    sshot009.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 256
  • sshot010.jpg
    sshot010.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 333

superminipoo

Mar 9, 2008
my screen with progs

progs and games

Attachments

• Captured-1.JPG
    Captured-1.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 532
  • Captured-2.JPG
    Captured-2.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 308
  • Captured-3.JPG
    Captured-3.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 234
  • Captured-4.JPG
    Captured-4.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 188
  • Captured-5.JPG
    Captured-5.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 202
  • Captured-6.JPG
    Captured-6.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Captured-8.JPG
    Captured-8.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 196
  • skulls.jpg
    skulls.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

Se7eN43

Mar 10, 2008
here are some of the ones i use

Attachments

• Captured-1.jpg
    Captured-1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Captured-2.jpg
    Captured-2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 173
  • Captured-3.jpg
    Captured-3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 137
  • Captured-5.jpg
    Captured-5.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 150

johnnylavah

Sep 5, 2006
Ok I am alittle now to the dash threads and i have looked and didnt see one of these threads and there are many in other phone threads so...

- HTC Home
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/3306160

i installed the HTC Home file on my Excalibur running WM6.1 and it works fine...besides for the weather. i cannot get the weather feature to work. it will not download the weather data. i am on tmobile usa.

is anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2007
i installed the HTC Home file on my Excalibur running WM6.1 and it works fine...besides for the weather. i cannot get the weather feature to work. it will not download the weather data. i am on tmobile usa.

is anyone else experiencing this?

MY bad i havent been on the site for alittle bit it works fine for me but i did notice that the search isnt that strong, i wish it was cause that would be better and it works fine for me so im not sure i would reboot then try again and if that doesnt work then unistall and reinstall it.. well hope that helps if not then just leave another comment and ill do my best to help..

johnnylavah

Sep 5, 2006
MY bad i havent been on the site for alittle bit it works fine for me but i did notice that the search isnt that strong, i wish it was cause that would be better and it works fine for me so im not sure i would reboot then try again and if that doesnt work then unistall and reinstall it.. well hope that helps if not then just leave another comment and ill do my best to help..

thanks for the response. i have been reading on the ppc boards about peoples issue with the weather, and i believe it is because i am using tmobile usa's 5.99 internet plan, which tmobile blocks certain ports on. there have been some work arounds for ppc's, and if i find a solution, i will share it.

Sep 11, 2007
thanks for the response. i have been reading on the ppc boards about peoples issue with the weather, and i believe it is because i am using tmobile usa's 5.99 internet plan, which tmobile blocks certain ports on. there have been some work arounds for ppc's, and if i find a solution, i will share it.

ya that would seem to make sense i dont know why they do that and they also have a 20 dollar internet plan that i herd also was good to and pretty strong

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my home screen Thanks to mskip for the ProPlus Freedom and kazablanca for making spb ms work on non-touch devices
    Samsung SGH-i637