[Q] Help me guys , i delete /System file in my Tablet P

Search This thread

Zhang Ran

Apr 27, 2012
Hefei
Ok, when i root my tablet p by AIO 2.7, i want to fake my device to download more app,but i cannot get my original device file, so i delete build.prop file in /system. :mad: after this , my tablet p low power and shut down,but charge complete my tablet cannot start ,just black screen after sony logo........ How can i do to start my tablet????

Reactions: stifilz

Zhang Ran

Apr 27, 2012
Hefei
yes, i can go into recovery ,but now cannot find the android driver,all driver i have to try but nothing happen.......

hdi-95

Nov 2, 2010
ok and if you try an update from SD-CARD ?

ps : i think we are not in the good section

CoolApps

May 12, 2011
So basically you though deleting build.prop will make all applications show up and become supported?
The build.prop carrys properties like the wireless interface, android version, device info, audio links, module properties and etc.
Remember, bad idea to delete the build.prop.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using xda premium

stifilz

Jan 9, 2012
NZ
So basically you though deleting build.prop will make all applications show up and become supported?
The build.prop carrys properties like the wireless interface, android version, device info, audio links, module properties and etc.
Remember, bad idea to delete the build.prop.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using xda premium

So basically you thought I would be wise to revive a DEAD THREAD from 7 months ago????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, when i root my tablet p by AIO 2.7, i want to fake my device to download more app,but i cannot get my original device file, so i delete build.prop file in /system. :mad: after this , my tablet p low power and shut down,but charge complete my tablet cannot start ,just black screen after sony logo........ How can i do to start my tablet????
    yes, i can go into recovery ,but now cannot find the android driver,all driver i have to try but nothing happen.......

contact me by pm, i will try to help you