Running win OS (e.g 95 on Dosbox/ other way)

Search This thread

programmm

Apr 6, 2014
youtube. com/watch?v=4dlDjtRUsNQ

Here I just want to run some apps and other things under windows from my S4 mini smartphone, I have win95.img and when I type the commands to boot win 95 it starts the logo, then black screen. The video above shows how to do it (and I used youtube. com/watch?v=ghL_mzM2UrE) this vid too) for the commands), but the video above the author explained that the problem with the black screen:

to launch W95 with DosBox Turbo you must to delete COM and LPT ports in ControlPanel\System\DeviceManager of W95'

wtf does that mean or rather how the heck can I do that when I think it requires to do it from windows?? Can any1 tell me?

Another thing, when I did it from DosBox on the PC not from the phone, when I loaded Windows 95 all I see is C: and the windows files, how can I add files or copy folders to run the applications I want? I mean let's say I want to add some game to it, how will windows even see that game? Also what brings better sound drivers for games? Doing the whole thing from DosBox or QEMU and such, as I still wonder if Dosbox or another one.

I use Galaxy s4 mini i9195

Last edited:

gsmyth

Dec 16, 2010
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi Note 9
youtube. com/watch?v=4dlDjtRUsNQ

Here I just want to run some apps and other things under windows from my S4 mini smartphone, I have win95.img and when I type the commands to boot win 95 it starts the logo, then black screen. The video above shows how to do it (and I used youtube. com/watch?v=ghL_mzM2UrE) this vid too) for the commands), but the video above the author explained that the problem with the black screen:

to launch W95 with DosBox Turbo you must to delete COM and LPT ports in ControlPanel\System\DeviceManager of W95'

wtf does that mean or rather how the heck can I do that when I think it requires to do it from windows?? Can any1 tell me?

Another thing, when I did it from DosBox on the PC not from the phone, when I loaded Windows 95 all I see is C: and the windows files, how can I add files or copy folders to run the applications I want?

I use Galaxy s4 mini i9195

You'd be better asking in the forum for the S4 mini below. These forums are for the S4.
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-mini