[Q] Disable back cover alert?

Search This thread

DedNyte

Jun 3, 2014
Everytime i turn my phone on it says my back cover isnt all the way on. I have taken it off and put it back on to make shore and its still saying it. Is there a way to disabke the alert?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app

Intub8

Mar 3, 2012
It's not an alert it's just a caution message. They all do it. The phone thinks that since it was rebooted the battery cover may have been opened , and it recommends that you check it twice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium HD app

raynan

Jan 2, 2011
Everytime i turn my phone on it says my back cover isnt all the way on. I have taken it off and put it back on to make shore and its still saying it. Is there a way to disabke the alert?

Assuming that you're rooted, there is an app called something along the lines of "popupuireciever". If you use something like Titanium Backup, you can uninstall it and it should be gone forever. Just don't forget to make sure your cover is on properly and you close the port flap before heading to any water hazards :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Assuming that you're rooted, there is an app called something along the lines of "popupuireciever". If you use something like Titanium Backup, you can uninstall it and it should be gone forever. Just don't forget to make sure your cover is on properly and you close the port flap before heading to any water hazards :p
    You can also use xposed-g touchwiz if you use xposed