Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sirslipzalot

Nov 17, 2010
Fargo
facebook.com
Is it bad that I'm actually school-girl excited about this getting completed? Anything we can do, Viper? I mean, besides the whole 'not bugging you about a release schedule' thing. I'm down to help if I can.

MaliceOmega

Sep 18, 2010
Brooklyn
Nice to see some devs backing this movement lol. Can't wait for the first beta lol. Keep up the great work guys. Props to all of u

Wizard Knight

Apr 24, 2010
Long Island, New York
tried flashing this... got to the samsung screen and my phone spontaneously turned into a cute little furry bi-ped. I was happy with that until I fed him after midnight and all hell broke loose.

guess I should have paid attention that all those "for devs only" warnings.

waiting patiently for this... so excited!!!!

agentfazexx

Aug 10, 2010
Maryland, USA
tried flashing this... got to the samsung screen and my phone spontaneously turned into a cute little furry bi-ped. I was happy with that until I fed him after midnight and all hell broke loose.

guess I should have paid attention that all those "for devs only" warnings.

waiting patiently for this... so excited!!!!

Dude, can you read? Read the title of this article "NOT EVEN BOOTING" is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DISCUSS WIP]ICS ROM in progress - New working kernel & recovery![Updated 11.23.11]

ICSEpic4GTouch.jpg

Screenshots of ICS!

ics1.png
    ics2.png
    ics3.png

credit to TCP for this!​

DEVS: Join #ICS-DEV-E4GT on Freenode!
    Current Dev List

Update: 11/23 @ 3:54PM EST

SteadyHawkin has gotten an ICS kernel put together with a fully working recovery!! Way to go, man!! At this point, we are testing with our current build to work on fixing things! I have been trying to get a source build of our own together, but there is a problem when trying to sync ICS source right now. But we will continue on :D
    Reserved also!
    One more for me!
    Just because progress on the international GS2 has stopped, does not mean were stopping. Were going to keep trying to get this beast working !