[ROM][SGH-T889 / T0LTETMO][4.4.4][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 - Nightly builds

Search This thread

dboy444

Dec 17, 2013
In other news, screen-on battery usage seems to be performing well, but I'm seeing "Android OS" using more power with 20131217 than usual when the phone is supposed to be sleeping. Anyone else seeing this?
Definitely seeing Android Os running more than necessary and thanks again for the help

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

dboy444

Dec 17, 2013
tried taking a screenshot. wouldn't work? o_o

You have to go into your settings and put it as a power option. The screen Skype method doesn't work and most seen features are lost.

Another note why can't I move the apps button. Or swipe right on the last page to go back to the first. Little things

androidrook

Apr 25, 2011
cleveland
I tried to flash from 4.3 to this ROM and I get a error. Status 7 installation aborted. Please help

youStolemylaptop

Mar 21, 2012
You have to go into your settings and put it as a power option. The screen Skype method doesn't work and most seen features are lost.

Another note why can't I move the apps button. Or swipe right on the last page to go back to the first. Little things

it wasnt the screen swype, it was the manual way. power + home. this is stock android btw. all the other small features came with the TW ROMs.

androidrook

Apr 25, 2011
cleveland
Okay. I got the ROM to load and boot up. The only problem now is that I can't get a signal.

dboy444

Dec 17, 2013
Okay. I got the ROM to load and boot up. The only problem now is that I can't get a signal.

You might have to re-wipe and make sure cwm is updated. As well as the correct rom/gapps. I had the problem once on a backup restore. Had to rewipe and reflash

Update on my own problems. No more scheduled messaging :'(

Last edited:
Reactions: androidrook

dboy444

Dec 17, 2013
Here is the storage issue. Also could I possibly restore the couple hundred photos I lost in the wipe

Anyway that this is all my old photos and videos Nd contacts. And they can just be restored? Now that would be cool

Scheduled messaging would be cool, and just got 6 hours off 35% cleared it like a dumbass

From 65 % to 52% 3 hours 45 minutes . Light use a few calls and texts

Last edited:

nicktastique

Oct 7, 2011
Anyway that this is all my old photos and videos Nd contacts. And they can just be restored? Now that would be cool

You accidentally wiped your sdcard? Yeesh, that's a tall order. This app can recover deleted files, but I'm not sure if it will work if CWMR uses mkfs.ext4 to wipe. Either way, it's worth a shot.

I haven't forgotten the storage space issue, I've just been busy.

Reactions: dboy444

nicktastique

Oct 7, 2011
Of course after I buy and install BetterBatteryStats, the battery starts behaving.... -.-

Last edited:

dboy444

Dec 17, 2013
You accidentally wiped your sdcard? Yeesh, that's a tall order. This app can recover deleted files, but I'm not sure if it will work if CWMR uses mkfs.ext4 to wipe. Either way, it's worth a shot.

I haven't forgotten the storage space issue, I've just been busy.

Oh no bro. My contacts where saved to phone. And pictures. Thus the 5.8gb of taken up space i need to recover or delete

nicktastique

Oct 7, 2011
to specify on my issues, if i open an app such as snapchat i can take a photo of myself fine but if i try to take a video it stops after a second. Or on instagram video if i take a back camera video its fine, but if i do front camera video it splits off into a 4 part structure shaped sort of like "|E" and then the finished product seems stretched out. Same thing from stock app. any fixes?
update, snapchat doesn't allow any recording past the 1 second mark, front camera recording still stretches abnormally

I'm seeing reports that this is happening on the i9300 (Galaxy S 3) too, which for reasons I won't go into means the fix I wanted to try won't work. :\ But this is sort of good news, since because the S 3 is much more popular than the Note 2, it's likely someone will produce a fix fairly quickly that will work for both devices.

Also, you mentioned that your service stopped working. Do you recall if it was still broken with the 20131217 build?

dboy444

Dec 17, 2013
I fixed my service by reflashing. But when i updated to 17 from 13a it remained working. Also the snapchat issue is very weird. Like last night i could record front cam videos fine and an hour later i couldn't. It's just like every now and then i can. The camera apk video recording is still bad

Reactions: nicktastique

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread was formerly titled "[ROM][SGH-T889 / T0LTETMO][4.4.2][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 - 2014/2/11".

Earlier this year I was running occasional builds for the T-Mobile Note 2, however as most of you know, t0ltetmo has been deprecated. All hardware versions of LTE Note 2 have been unified in the t0lte builds. Old news, but I figured I'd update this thread for people who didn't know. Builds here:

https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=t0lte

My Note 2 has never performed as well as it does with these builds.The UI is incredibly responsive and smooth as silk. ART appears to be working well (though I don't play 3D-intensive games). The only issues I've seen are the notorious in-call volume bug, for which there is a workaround; and the screen doesn't like to turn on while in a call, though alternately pushing the power and home button usually makes it come around.

Coug76 is also running weekly non-unified builds for t0ltetmo specifically, found here:

http://xdaforums.com/note-2-tmobile/orig-development/rom-cyanogenmod-11-builds-opprotunity-t2839662

Good luck.
    New build up for 20140211. Wipe if you have trouble.
    so far so good running smoth chef....but quick question why this phone is running on 3G n not on LTE and the settings are on LTE ??

The last time I had this problem, CM had selected the wrong APN under Settings -> More... (Wireless & Networks) -> Mobile Networks -> Access Point Names. Beyond that, I'm not sure. )-: LTE was the default APN for me, and my notification icon is showing LTE.
    Just uploaded a build for 20131213.

So a huge update was committed to the cm-11.0 branch of the smdk4412 kernel which breaks the Note II. Specifically, the Mali kernel driver was updated to a newer version which is incompatible with the userspace binary blob from the stock ROM. This is fixable but for the moment I've just reverted the commit so we can have a working 4.4.2 build to play with.