[Q] Charging Issue

Search This thread

ar.anmolrawat

Sep 16, 2013
Delhi
www.anmolrawat.com
So I flashed to Resurrection Remix ROM with 4.4.2 last week. The rom is awesome and it worked fine till a couple of days back. It is taking my phone forever to charge. I have just got a new battery so battery is not the issue as it was working fine till now. Also, the battery is sucked up quite soon. I downloaded a battery calibration app and did as asked. But even that did not help. What might be the problem? :confused:

bhavstech

Aug 24, 2013
Mumbai
So I flashed to Resurrection Remix ROM with 4.4.2 last week. The rom is awesome and it worked fine till a couple of days back. It is taking my phone forever to charge. I have just got a new battery so battery is not the issue as it was working fine till now. Also, the battery is sucked up quite soon. I downloaded a battery calibration app and did as asked. But even that did not help. What might be the problem? :confused:

this is a bug in showing battery level.eg your phone may be full charged but it shows 30 %,your phone may show at 100% for 5 hours then suddenly it may fall to 40%

Reactions: ar.anmolrawat

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

this is a bug in showing battery level.eg your phone may be full charged but it shows 30 %,your phone may show at 100% for 5 hours then suddenly it may fall to 40%
    It works fine till 40% but then the battery takes no time in emptying up even while in standby. Also the phone shuts down before it is even 0% (between 5-10%)

its a bug try clean wipe and reflash the rom n update the rom