[Q] [T217S]Installed CM11 and GPS now doesn't WORK

Search This thread

cxifenton11

Apr 22, 2014
217 stopped. Samsung gears up for Tab4. This tab was a lost cause. Only helped Sprint make money. Dang corporate America. See you in tab 4 communities guys. Thanks for all the help. Factory reboot and Swappa here I come.

Sent from my SM-T217S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: robb298@gmail.com

adamlee011

Dec 13, 2007
Watertown, CT
Great. Maybe I won't have to worry about building a device tree and I can build Pac man faster.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Wait, that's not the one we're already using? Is that still in development? I'm pretty sure that's where I got my zip.

/

Temeriki

Apr 27, 2012
Mass
Great. Maybe I won't have to worry about building a device tree and I can build Pac man faster.

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Wait, that's not the one we're already using? Is that still in development? I'm pretty sure that's where I got my zip.

/

Yes its still in dev, and Im not sure if thats what everyone else is using. It seems that most people on this thread are using a version of CM that was removed for some reason. This guy is working towards making this build of CM an official carbon build. GPS and camera are still dead on his as well tho.

tones160

May 23, 2013
Connecticut
Yes its still in dev, and Im not sure if thats what everyone else is using. It seems that most people on this thread are using a version of CM that was removed for some reason. This guy is working towards making this build of CM an official carbon build. GPS and camera are still dead on his as well tho.

Yea that's a downer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    217 stopped. Samsung gears up for Tab4. This tab was a lost cause. Only helped Sprint make money. Dang corporate America. See you in tab 4 communities guys. Thanks for all the help. Factory reboot and Swappa here I come.

Sent from my SM-T217S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app