[APK] Google Currents 1.0.1, Google Music 4.1.512

Search This thread

mammenj

Sep 12, 2010
Pulled the latest version of Google Music for those who can't see it in the Market, see the first page.

Thanks for uploading the music player, still its not playing local music, probably because of media scanner issue I am having.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

raphaelfernandez

Jan 7, 2011
I'm not sure why nobody recommended this but I suggest downloading the free app called "Market Unlocker" from the Android Market, you can change your market from the Philippines to Verizon or in Australia or anywhere else, then you can easily download all those restricted apps. I just did an update of Google Music to the newest version without any hitch.

Apr 23, 2010
Bruxelles
articles and images larger than screen and not centered

I have the same problem for Google Currents. it's showing articles and images larger than screen and not centered on my NS and my Xoom

thetrystero

Mar 21, 2012
can't sync new music

new music that i've just uploaded to google music on the desktop does not show up on the android app. i've tried google music>menu>settings>refresh, still no dice. there's not "sync music" option in the main android settings. perhaps this could be the issue? anyone else encounter this?

Top Liked Posts