I'd like to tell a story.

Search This thread

Lesicnik1

Feb 12, 2011
Slovenj Gradec
Really?!
Is it possible to compile honeycomb for our little device?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2
Not really much point though.
It's 100% tablet, so it has that "dual window" thing in a lot of places (like ICS tablets) and I can't really imagine that going well on our small screen. I can also imagine that the navigation bar would be too big.

Really though, ICS is all the good that HC brought in, but optimized for phones aswell :)

Reactions: lo2ay

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Once upon a time in the never eat shredded wheat regions of the lands there came a little phone,"Willy the wilderbeast" Willy was said to be a loner,not much going for him,not as flashy or powerful as the other phones but cheerful enough to be liked. Willy one day stumbled into a new town named andyville where the locals were strong powerful devices with regular support from the neighbouring town of xda. Now all the andyville locals laughed at Willy with his small frame and low end interior,mocking that Willy was a joke and would never be able to survive in andyville.
    Willy never got disheartened with all the mockery but did somewhat feel a little small when mixing with the locals and decided to seek assistance from the xda's.
    After lots of roaming around he befriended froyo. Froyo was a respected individual well known in both andyville and xda and froyo began to show Willy his potential and Willy's status began to grow (lol) now Willy the wilderbeast was on a roll and decided to showboat a little gaining strength everyday and finding new and exciting allies everday. Then one day one andyville resident decided to test Willy and his new found status,introduce the ARCO. ARCO was one of the most respected residents of both andyville and xda and decided to pit Willy against gingerbreadman. Gingerbread was the newest andyville arrival and boasted great strength and was so advanced compared to Willy that again the andyvilles mocked Willy saying he was too weak to compete with gingerbread. ARCO spent many an hour working with Willy ( ;) ) and his new allies the cm7s and on the day of the showdown Willy stood his ground and battled well with ginger.this battle was a long dragged out battle going on for months and months until one day enough was enough and a truce was called,Willy had gained respect from most of the residents in both towns but there were still doubters.
    They named themselves the honeycombs but Willy never really interacted with the honeys very well and decided to try his luck befriending the most colourful residents of andyville called the icecream sarnies, this is an ongoing alliance said to be working well but andyville is a secretive town and no camera evidence of this friendship exist but rumour has it that a new boy from an outside town is on his way to challenge Willy and all his friends to a showdown and he goes by the name MIUI.

How will Willy get on with miui ? Only time will tell but the moral of this story is DON'T EVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR WILLY.
    TO BE CONTINUED..........

it made sense in my head !!!
    Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
    jelly bean? now you pushin it!

Challenge accepted. We have had 4 versions of android on our phone. Lets add a 5th to that list.

Sent from my wildfire using xda premium
    Really?!
    Is it possible to compile honeycomb for our little device?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2
    Not really much point though.
    It's 100% tablet, so it has that "dual window" thing in a lot of places (like ICS tablets) and I can't really imagine that going well on our small screen. I can also imagine that the navigation bar would be too big.

Really though, ICS is all the good that HC brought in, but optimized for phones aswell :)