Blokgang

Sep 28, 2010
Twas a joke guys... Sorry I wasn't clear enough with my sarcasm

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

marvinlh

Oct 28, 2009
New Orleans
fixed dead link in OP (sorry!)

to unlock - use one finger to move cursor thingy and tap with second to "click", then drag both fingers to open.

mobile downloaders - turn it off mobile view then reload page and click DL link.

When i try downloading, its complete as soon as it starts and the file size is 0bytes

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Deathsnuggle

Mar 26, 2011
Must....resist.....urge to dl.....
Need...to....wait for...next release...

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ATTENTION: Thread is for development use, not random conversations about Ramen Noodles and such. If you are fascinated with this kind of conversation then open a thread in General and follow the XDA rules about thread usage. Also, once this hits Beta, there will be a more accurate list of what is and isn't working. From there we will also start a bug tracker. This is released for your testing pleasures as work on it continues. Enjoy the taste of Ice Cream Sandwich!

-Development is now based on ICS source code branch 4.0.1_r1.

-Still a WIP, Please do not post what is not working, that stuff is obvious to us.

HUGE Thanks to PreludeDrew

WHATS WORKING:
    -WiFi
    -Bluetooth
    -Audio
    -Carrier Service
    -Touchscreen
    -Data Usage Stats
    -GPS

Additional Thanks:
    -mijjah1974
    -jaredthegreat
    -barnacles10 (fosh)
    -lmoore

THINGS IN THREAD PEOPLE HAVE POSTED THAT MAY HELP (just linking)
    - unvisible tweaks
    - Gapps A - [recommended]
    - Gapps B
    (let me know which one works better)
    Changelog:

-PLEASE DON'T POST MIRRORS without permission, I'm on almost 24/7 and can fix things rather quickly, or you can understand that these things happen and wait a few.

Download Links (Previously A6, reverted to preview stage as this is not yet Alpha worthy)
    Please be patient, we are doing our best to bring you the best we can :D
    Ladies and gents, hi!

I'm a visitor from the HTC Desire forums. We have some basic identical hardware to you, same snapdragon 1GHz + Adreno 200 graphics, same RAM etc. Some big differences, GSM HSPA rather than Wimax.

We got a pretty functional build of ICS from source going. Basic functionality is there but we're missing some biggies: like Camera, Sensors, HW accelration . Making great progress. It may even be the case that HW Acceleration could be unlocked soon since the ZTE Blade guys might have cracked it (we have the same graphics chip).

You can find our work here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1355660 . You might find it helpful in improving your ROM. We could also use some extra skills in the quest to get this running perfectly.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Just to make clear, I'm a tester, not a dev but we have some very good guys working away in IRC right now.
    Thread cleaned

Hello all,
    Thread has been cleaned do to misconduct and off topic comments. This is a community for development to all ages please refrain from vulgar language. Let's stay on topic and create greatness together, thank you.
    I think that we (the non-devs) should let them (the devs) have this thread without clutter.

Can we keep non-dev chatter out of this one?

@plat

Thanks for taking the initiative! I appreciate the work you've done.

Thanks everyone

~ I'm a fungi