Oppo n1 on AT&T

Search This thread

at2smithjason

Feb 16, 2012
Washington
Thanks for those links. Its nice to see the size difference between the phones. The one that was the closest for me was the GS4. I have the LGOG Pro, so it was a lot easier to compare the size difference.

Harfainx

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 10, 2010
Thanks for those links. Its nice to see the size difference between the phones. The one that was the closest for me was the GS4. I have the LGOG Pro, so it was a lot easier to compare the size difference.

Check this out, you can add more phones if you'd like to see the sizes.
http://www.phonearena.com/phones/si...ze/Samsung-Galaxy-S4,OPPO-N1/phones/7597,8133

There's also a blue button under the phones that says "View Layered". You should click that. It shows them stacked and their real life sizes against each other.

ChodTheWacko

Feb 8, 2011
how do you think guys ? how many of them will be sold?
I mean oppo N1

It's an interesting question.
I have no idea. There are several strikes against it, unfortunately,

1) Most people don't know the oppo brand and won't be willing to 'take a chance' on a brand they don't know since the phone isn't cheap.
2) The size (length, specifically) makes the phone very niche. I love big phones and even I'm a bit worried about it.
3) It's standout features are getting mixed reviews. My gut feeling is these will get fixed via future firmware updates, but that doesn't help the existing reviews. The camera gets mixed reviews, and reviewers are generally not impressed by the o-touch. As a result, the galaxy note 3 looks sexier 'on paper'. (although imho, it's a far less interesting phone overall).

I sure do hope it does well, because innovation makes the world go round.

nowy57

Nov 3, 2007
Poland
next few months will show scores, if really cm team will take care about software this phone then news about it will fly around globe quickly.. yes i do luv huge phones as well and 6' is really massive.. but oppo 7 could be next step to cooperative wwwith cm team... i see good future!!!

trialsrider1

Account currently disabled
Nov 10, 2010
GB
I completely agree. I gave the one to my wife and it now feels likeable iPhone...

Sent from my N1 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That 5.9" display on the N1 certainly grows on you. Makes my 5" phones feel tiny ?

Sent from my Find 5 using Tapatalk