|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ★ || Build date 2009/6/5 ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Gnurf

Sep 17, 2008
Internet
I just had to try to take new pics. Fortunally, I have a small camera with me to work.

@darkelf
I agree. The larger screen would be the only reason.

Attachments

• P5300528.JPG
    P5300528.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 76
  • P5310533.JPG
    P5310533.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 91

scpinto

Aug 7, 2008
Unable to answer incoming calls on occassion

First let me say this is an excellent ROM. The only issue I am having is I am randomly unable to answer incoming calls. I push the bluetooth button and the phone keeps ringing. I try the slider and the phone keeps ringing. I try the answer button and the phone keeps ringing and finally goes to voice mail. I am using the 53009 build (but this happened on the previous build I tried). Anyone else have a solution to this issue?

bapski

Jun 14, 2007
Any suggestions on a program to edit/add cities in the TF3D2 weather tab? My HTC WeatherMaster 1.3 will add and rearrange my list but as soon as TF3D2 is reloaded it goes back to the defaults.

use the 2.2 version

i think you have a different problem the weathermaster rhodium only helped with tf3d2 crashing when you used the weather tab if you had used an earlier version of weathermaster. but if your tf3d2 is crashing when you press the clock/alarm something else is happening

disable TF3D2 first, run weathermaster add your city and what not, enable TF3D2

ok .... apologies in advance if this is a really noob question ...... :eek:

Now, thanks to NRG and his prolific releases of ROMs i consider myself to be a true flash junkie :D

However .... everytime i flash I have about 10 cabs i install ... moblmsg ... TCPMP (different version) etc etc .....

Can I automate this ? can i create a 'cab' to install my cabs ? even better could i automate the setup of email profiles and data connections ? :eek:

i tried PIM backup but that seems to does SMS etc but its the other stuff that just takes time to reapply ?

Again, apologies if this is 'basic item of knowledge number 1' but im lost with some of this stuff :p

please PM me if its too basic to fill the thread up with :D

SASHIMI gets my vote. not only because its what im using right now but think its more customizable

Sick Nasty

Apr 29, 2009
San Fran
@ Gnurf OUCH!!

I got to know how do you guys manage to run over a cell phone:confused::D:cool:

NRG I always end up flashing your ROMS in the end. I'm hooked on Titanium, but I just can't have the thought of "not to have Touch Flo". It runs the best w/ your ROM.

THX!

Gnurf

Sep 17, 2008
Internet
@ Gnurf OUCH!!

THX!

Hehe. yup. OUCH!!

Can't answer for anyone else, but in my case, when I stepped into the car, the phone slid out of my pants. I didn't hear it hit the ground, since I was talking with my 9 months pregnant girlfriend, and as some of you know, when a 9 months pregnant woman says something, you better listen... ;)
We started driving and I noticed when getting out of the car 5 minutes later, that I was missing something... :D
We went back, I saw it from approx. 50feet, it looked as it was just laying on the ground, while when driving closer, I noticed tire-marks all over the backside. Flipped it over and... the screen was that way.

Now, I just wonder, which will arrive first.. Baby or phone..! :D

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
I tried to take pics of the display, but it just won't get decent. Photos won´t show all the cracks, only the vertical lines.

It seems as it MIGHT just be the display, but since its been run over, you never know if there is anything else gone bad. After all, a car does weigh quite a bit.. All in all, I'm REALLY impressed with the build quality, since it didn't break in 10000-pieces... :D

Dude I think that's actually a bug with my ROM. I've heard of it breaking screens on occasion... I'll look into it. Probably an easy cab fix.. :)

dlphnkiller

May 11, 2007
DC Area

Gnurf

Sep 17, 2008
Internet
Dude I think that's actually a bug with my ROM. I've heard of it breaking screens on occasion... I'll look into it. Probably an easy cab fix.. :)

ROFL!!!

Man, if you manage to whip up a .cab for it, I promise to send you a ****load of beer!!! :D

I suppose I'll have to send another donation, for using your rom on the next device.. ;) I've been meaning to send another one anyhow, but now your crappy ROM just wont get past screenadjustment.. ;) I wonder why??:confused: Can you update the ROM? :D

Last edited:

adeadby30v

Dec 8, 2008
Los Angeles
it wasn't actually me with the problem, p_razzi was. i had posted the cab to 2.2 up and after he installed it his tf3d2 started crashing. maybe you can help him out i'm still a noob at this

davidmullin

Apr 9, 2009
How to turn off "Enable faster data synchronization"?

I just upgraded from EnergyROM 2.0 40509 to EnergyROM 3 053009. For the most part, I really like the new look and improvements.

However, I'm having problems sychronizing data with one of the applications on my desktop (Jeyo Mobile Extender - it pulls Text Messages off the phone). In order to get this to work before, I had to go into Settings->Connections->USB to PC and uncheck the "Enable faster data sychronization" checkbox.

Under the new ROM, I don't seem to have this option. I've tried everything I can think of, but no dice.

This may be a WM issue, since I've seen some posts elsewhere about problems synchronizing. But, I'm hoping you've got a solution for me...

David Mullin

darkelf_00101

Jan 23, 2007
@ Gnurf OUCH!!

NRG I always end up flashing your ROMS in the end. I'm hooked on Titanium, but I just can't have the thought of "not to have Touch Flo". It runs the best w/ your ROM.

THX!

Whenever i wear the leather case on my hip it seams to catch as i get into the car .. ive learnt the hard way to look out for it..

kiay

Oct 15, 2008
Brisbane!!!
I just upgraded from EnergyROM 2.0 40509 to EnergyROM 3 053009. For the most part, I really like the new look and improvements.

However, I'm having problems sychronizing data with one of the applications on my desktop (Jeyo Mobile Extender - it pulls Text Messages off the phone). In order to get this to work before, I had to go into Settings->Connections->USB to PC and uncheck the "Enable faster data sychronization" checkbox.

Under the new ROM, I don't seem to have this option. I've tried everything I can think of, but no dice.

This may be a WM issue, since I've seen some posts elsewhere about problems synchronizing. But, I'm hoping you've got a solution for me...

David Mullin

Start>Setting>System>USB Setting
untick the "Enable faster data synchronization"

Last edited:

kiay

Oct 15, 2008
Brisbane!!!
This bug has been reported, and a workaround is already posted. Please read the First Page, Tips and Tweaks, and a couple pages back (on page 93 i believe)

LOL, warri, it's in page 98 post #971, oh by the way, can i just install EnergyRom Manila Wallpaper.cab from the third post instead of changing the homebackground.img? as it is the HD wallpaper which i like it so much... :D

muffinman123987

Aug 9, 2008
NRGZ28 great rom. First thing i did yesterday wen i got my fuze was install hardspl and flash this rom. its sick. nice job on this.

Gnurf

Sep 17, 2008
Internet
There is no water damage...

Has your carrier refused you a replacement? Might want to try and ask to see what they'll say.

I might misunderstande here, but water damage?
I ran it over with the car, my own fault (sort of anyways)

Carrier has nothing to do with my phone.. Exept me making my calls over them. I got about 70% of the price for a new one from my personal insurance so no biggie, but still, thats 30% I need to cash out myself.

cyninger

Jul 21, 2008
Chicagoland
First let me say this is an excellent ROM. The only issue I am having is I am randomly unable to answer incoming calls. I push the bluetooth button and the phone keeps ringing. I try the slider and the phone keeps ringing. I try the answer button and the phone keeps ringing and finally goes to voice mail. I am using the 53009 build (but this happened on the previous build I tried). Anyone else have a solution to this issue?

I've had the same issue in the pevious releases too. With this current version, I am not having any issues but I've yet to load up my other applications. I'm using the 1.14.25.05 Radio with the NRG cooked in rilphone.dll

What other applications have you added to your device?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

does anyone have voice command run ?

I made a shortcut to a key... But it is doing nothing...

When I start the voicecmd.exe from \windows also nothing happens.

In Settings Voice command is enabled....

If have nothing installed - just flashed the rom and snychronized my contacts. No other change....

Because it´s one of my favourite program your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

PS: I have a German T-Mobile Vario IV I can only remap the send-key, but this is not the problem :)

Everything is fine in this ROM except the voice dialer. Voice dialing is not working and maybe is a WM 6.5 issue. I installed cyberon voice dialing from a .cab and when i pressed the BT button it did nothing. Changed a setting in the registry and now when i press the BT button opens the dial pad, same like if i was pressing the call hardware button. I think its registry settings. Anyone can help?