Kit Kat 4.4.2 In Australia Downloading NOW

Search This thread

tsokh

Aug 14, 2013
Kiev
how do you installed? do you have stock recovery or through twrp? are you s-off and unlocked bootloader?

You need to be completely stock to install update properly. S-off and locked/unlocked bootloader don't influence on update. I have bootloop if I lock my bootloader so I don't lock it before installing updates.
And if I posted that I have SuperCID - it automatically means that I have S-Off.

Reactions: kemoli

kemoli

Sep 25, 2012
Lima
You need to be completely stock to install update properly. S-off and locked/unlocked bootloader don't influence on update. I have bootloop if I lock my bootloader so I don't lock it before installing updates.
And if I posted that I have SuperCID - it automatically means that I have S-Off.

thanks for the response, i am not supercid, but the upgrade downloaded in the cellphone, i am s-off, unlocked bootloader, and have twrp recovery and stock rom. I need to flash stock recovery first?

thanks in advance!! :good:

FYL21

Mar 18, 2013
still nothing on Taiwan 901e, this is getting ridiculous considering HTC is a Taiwanese company

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here we go guys......... Kit Kat has arrived.......

901s......

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    U need to be rooted

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    how do you installed? do you have stock recovery or through twrp? are you s-off and unlocked bootloader?

thanks for the response, i am not supercid, but the upgrade downloaded in the cellphone, i am s-off, unlocked bootloader, and have twrp recovery and stock rom. I need to flash stock recovery first?

thanks in advance!! :good:

Yes, you need stock recovery before updating.
    one last question...if i am rooted, do i need to unroot or i apply the upgrade directly and then rerooted again?

better remove it, you can always reflash it after update.