[Q] galaxy s3 i9300 does not boot up

Search This thread

peerfunk

Jun 14, 2014
hey guys i dont know if this is the right place to post it but i just do it:
i have a problem with my i9300. it looks like its a sudden death syndrome but i think its not.
i plugged it in over night to charge and in the morning i couldnt unlock it. i pulled the battery out and tried to reboot. it did nothing i read that people whoes phone had sds could see the samsung splash screen on bootup, my phone however does nothing and the battery is dead it does not even charge in another phone and putting a new battery in my phone also didnt change anything. i dont have a warranty for my phone anymore so it would really help if i would know if i have to rewrite the emmc or if it is a hardware error..
hope i am at the right place here

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
No, the splash screen is half-SDS. Totally dead is SDS, only thing left to try is a usb jig.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: peerfunk

peerfunk

Jun 14, 2014
ok i tried it out but it didnt work i dowloaded the service manual and i followed the instrucions. i measured:
C561 = 0V, C559 = 0V, C558 = 0V, C556 = 0V so now i think its the u501 thats damaged have to measure if its broken or not though..

prabhjots

Jul 7, 2012
Toronto
ok i tried it out but it didnt work i dowloaded the service manual and i followed the instrucions. i measured:
C561 = 0V, C559 = 0V, C558 = 0V, C556 = 0V so now i think its the u501 thats damaged have to measure if its broken or not though..
I'm curious what and how did you measure that, please? A friend's s3 is also stuck at boot screen...

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No, the splash screen is half-SDS. Totally dead is SDS, only thing left to try is a usb jig.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk