Stuck at SGY Logo.

Search This thread

mayhay

Mar 6, 2012
Hey, i have stuck at SGY logo, and odin don't seeing my phone.
I had Creed's Fusion 3.2 and i wanted to install this rom : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1758884

I did everything what was in instructions, and my phone stuck at SGY logo. So i decided to install stock rom via odin - but odin don't detecting my phone :/ Recovery works - i was going to CWM Recovery and doing wipe data and cache partition (few times), and dalvik cache (one time).
Nothing changed. I found a function - "format /system". If i do this i will can do something in cwm recovery, and install stock rom (flashable via cwm recovery), or maybe just install stock rom flashable via cwm or something like that? Please help!

hell_lock

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2012
New Delhi
Hey, i have stuck at SGY logo, and odin don't seeing my phone.
I had Creed's Fusion 3.2 and i wanted to install this rom : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1758884

I did everything what was in instructions, and my phone stuck at SGY logo. So i decided to install stock rom via odin - but odin don't detecting my phone :/ Recovery works - i was going to CWM Recovery and doing wipe data and cache partition (few times), and dalvik cache (one time).
Nothing changed. I found a function - "format /system". If i do this i will can do something in cwm recovery, and install stock rom (flashable via cwm recovery), or maybe just install stock rom flashable via cwm or something like that? Please help!

Use odin and restore ur stock kernel.
Mods close it please!

Rav23

Aug 8, 2012
Jakarta
that is called as bootloop download usb driver for samsung then you can use odin or you can instal other rom i recommend you ussr rom v5

Last edited:

hell_lock

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2012
New Delhi
that is called as bootloop download usb driver for samsung then you can use odin or you can instal other rom i recommend you ussr rom v5

You are wrong bro. Stuck on boot logo =/= Bootloop . They are very different things. In bootloop you can see your bootanimation but when you are stuck on boot logo, you can only see the black screen which says "galaxy y gt-s5360"

Reactions: -CALIBAN666-

Top Liked Posts