Where to get it?

Search This thread

rawfa

Jan 2, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Hi guys,

I want to buy the international version (I´ve read that the US version doesn´t have a micro sd card expansion slot) but I could only find a couple of asian sellers on ebay selling locked phones with a bunch of asian apps. Is there any other place I could go too? I was going to post a thread on the forums´ Marketplace but somehow it shows up to me as closes (I don´t know if it´s only me or everybody....I don´t know why would it be only me).

heobanhki

Jan 3, 2009
Hi guys,

I want to buy the international version (I´ve read that the US version doesn´t have a micro sd card expansion slot) but I could only find a couple of asian sellers on ebay selling locked phones with a bunch of asian apps. Is there any other place I could go too? I was going to post a thread on the forums´ Marketplace but somehow it shows up to me as closes (I don´t know if it´s only me or everybody....I don´t know why would it be only me).

Where to sell, I do not know, just note for Asian version, there are two variant HTC butterfly - x920d and HTC butterfly - x920e.HTC Butterfly J is dedicated to the Japanese version will not be asked to
2 This version is the international version (sim free) with built-in applications of Asia, this is not important because Titanium Backup will be used to remove (after you have root)
you can see info in this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2143768