[Q] Unlocked At&t htc one mini used on tmobile cant send/receive pics

Search This thread

jakelick

May 3, 2014
Help! I am using an unlocked at&t htc one mini with a tmobile mini SIM. I configured the apn settings but I still can't send or receive pictures. Can someone please help?!

RuffBuster

Feb 3, 2012
Make sure you got the most current apn. I know here in the U.K there are 3 different t-mobile APNs that I know of.

Also the AT&T software might cause problems. It did for me when I flashed a AT&T based rom with my tethering.

You might want to think about using another rom.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jakelick

May 3, 2014
Make sure you got the most current apn. I know here in the U.K there are 3 different t-mobile APNs that I know of.

Also the AT&T software might cause problems. It did for me when I flashed a AT&T based rom with my tethering.

You might want to think about using another rom.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Thx for the reply. I am definately no expert, anything you can refer me to on going about using another Rom?

lojak29

Aug 18, 2010
Same exact issue and I for one know I've never had any issue ever sending mms on att device on tmobile network ...

None of us are apn dummies lol...
THIS MINI ON 4.4.2 JUST DOES NOT SEND OR RECIEVE MMS
We need help guys
This has to be a issue known to some and I'd bet there's a Fix floating around .
Think about it if you set your apn on any unlocked phone once you get your Data icon ... we have always gotten mms to work there after .
Any help guys ?

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Free mobile app

PuffDaddy_d

Aug 29, 2010
Houston, TX
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Same exact issue and I for one know I've never had any issue ever sending mms on att device on tmobile network ...

None of us are apn dummies lol...
THIS MINI ON 4.4.2 JUST DOES NOT SEND OR RECIEVE MMS
We need help guys
This has to be a issue known to some and I'd bet there's a Fix floating around .
Think about it if you set your apn on any unlocked phone once you get your Data icon ... we have always gotten mms to work there after .
Any help guys ?

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Free mobile app
I'll upload screen shots of my APN setup when I get home from work. I have 4.4.2 on T-Mobile and my MMS works just fine.