[Q] Hard SPL reward?

Search This thread
Short and simle ansver: Sony Ericsson NEVER cared about having a proper phone out of this. They just ditched it when they figured out that the hardware they designed for the phone was not good enough for running Windows with the bloated SPB-Shell on it.

Because of some Liceincing-issues (most likely with Micro$oft) they can't open up the Bootloader and let users install an other OS in the phone..

Today i had 3 issues that made me furious: The keylock crashed last night, and i did not get any incoming calls to the phone. Missed 3 important customer's calls. Second was that the phone just crashed, and i did not notice it. Again missed some more calls. And the last issue 1 hour ago. A calendar alarm that i had set up to remind me to place a call did NOT ring.

So what can you expect from a company like SE when they ditched the phone practically 3 MONTHS after release (the last software-release came 3 months after release of the phone!)

Reactions: ironandrei

J3rry

Oct 29, 2009
Split
replace

i sended my x2 to se and said to them the phone is crap so they repaced it with vivaz!
Now im finally happy with my phone!

cheers

Bisdak81

Jun 13, 2010
Yup! This phone is CRAP!!! Haven't use my Xperia X2 since the last firmware update, which made it much more crapier...Just used it as a paperweight!

Never will I buy Sony Ericcsson phones again....

carlosaguicue

Mar 30, 2011
desepcionado!!!!!

bueno eh esperado suficiente para el HARD SLP para X2 lastimosamente nadie se ha tomado la molestia de hacerlo, ni modales tratare de remplazarlo con otro :(:(:(:(:(

ENGLISH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

twixi007

Jul 19, 2012
Xperia X2 site

New site xperia-x2.tk
Hard spl questions.

If you still have a xperia x2 - join us!
xperia-x2.tk/hard-spl-unlock-xperia-x2-t11.html

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Me i offer 400000 $ for hard spl :D
    No news

Hi, i sent C'monex a new PM a couple of days ago, and here is what she replied me:

give me 1 week (until friday to be precise) and I'll try to give you an update then as to whether its possible soon or not.

cmonex

robuash said:
    Hi again, it's a month since i last asked you about the Xperia X2 Hard SPL, so I have to ask you again, because some users have begun to lose their faith and sell their phones, which means they won't maintein their donnation for the Hard SPL. If you tell me it's a matter of time I'll try to make them reconsider this, but if you tell me that Hard SPL for this phone is nearly impossible, i'll let the post die.

So, by the end of next week we'll know if we'll see our phone running fine or if it will keep on being the same rubbish that actually is.

Greetings.
    Hi everyone, this issue has been posted in other forums, if we are enough, we could buy Hard-SPL. If all the users make a donation of 5 or 10€ we could reach an amount pretty enough for some developer. This idea come from other forum, with few users, where an amount of 100€ has been reached by now, if we add to this quantity our aportations we could finally have Hard Spl, so if you are interested, you can answer this post and say the donation you could make.

Greetins to everyone.

Users supporting Hard SPL:

robuash 10 USD
    sebox 10 USD
    amdx2 10 USD
    lo 10 USD
    eugene38 10 USD
    shaker1980 40 USD
    Dark Victor 10 USD
    VitFom 10 USD
    bazsikar 10 USD
    NexXT 10 USD
    xwing_5 10 USD
    jon55 10 USD
    Pol_pv 30 USD
    ig19 10 USD
    sinver44 10 USD
    Genky 10 USD
    Gorson 10 USD
    mrqro 15 USD
    basharca 20 USD
    Ax31 10 USD
    Yesternova 10 USD
    loddogg 20 USD
    dolle82 10 USD
    jo3l 20 USD
    navirius 10 USD
    Legal2k 15 USD
    dj sweety 10 USD
    koitz 10 USD
    RRF9 15 USD
    KSTu 15 USD

Total 400 USD
    What now ? how long we will wait ?

I don't know, i'll ask C'monex again next week, i don't want to put pressure on her, because is the only one developer interested on it, so we need to have patience and keep on waiting and prey for she was able to do it.

Greetings.
    ...it might help if we knew what firm makes X2 (X1 was made by HTC and was farely easy to flash) and then knew what kind of booting sotware (bootloader) and tool they inplemented in X2. then find out what other phones that firm made that also use the same or alike bootloader (if there is such a phone at all). then we would atleast had some grounds to build on. ...

I remember reading a post a long while back (somewhere) on this site where someone said that the X2 was built by Mobinnova. Which I think is true because the company's current site lists the X10 Mini in their portfolio. I remember back in summer 2010 that their site was more English-friendly, but you can use Google Translate, etc.:
    http://www.mobinnova.com/

Here's a company profile, which confirms that they're an OEM.
    http://gdgt.com/mobinnova/