[ROM][WWE][09.02.09] viBranZeOS 1.0 UC Supported | Based on 5.05.405.1 | Fully Loaded

Search This thread

vibranze

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 22, 2007
Singapore
vibranze.blogspot.com
Hi,

Just created my first ROM and would like to share it with the community, this WWE ROM is based on 5.05.405.1 & cooked with Da_G's Kitchen.

Download Link: Signature

Features:
- CJK support
- Tweaked & optimized with AdvancedConfig 3.3 & Diamond Tweak so by right no further tweaking needed
- Blackstone HD keyboard with 4 navigation key
- Latest Google Maps with Latitude support

Removed:
- Background Images
- BubbleBreaker & Solitaire
- OneNote
- Sample Music
- Themes
- Welcome Center
- Windows Catalog
- Windows Live
- Windows Update
- FM Radio
- AudioBooster
- Startup Animation
- Streaming Media
- Task Manager
- HTC Wallpaper
- BCR
- Enlarge Start Menu
- Enlarge Title Bar
- In Call Recorder
- MP3 Trimmer
- Intro Video
- VoiceRecorder
- IA ZIP
- Transcriber
- Etc

Added:
- wkTask
- BeeJive IM
- G-alarm
- Total Commander
- AdvancedConfiguration 3.3
- Diamond Tweak 0.53
- ClearTemp
- Modaco Nodata
- GPSed
- Shamasis's Notepad
- PPC PIM Backup
- Metro
- MDict 2K3
- MobiReader
- Ms Reader
- CHM Reader
- RepliGo Viewer
- PocketRAR
- Torch Button
- Ssnap
- Etc...

Thanks to Da_G, s2k7, asukal, schaps, MonteCristoffOn, sblop & xda-developers community.

Disclaimer: This ROM consists of a freeware & shareware. The usage of the shareware is purely meant for testing or evaluation purposes only and provided as it is, no questions will be entertained. Use at your own risk as no warranty expressed or implied. If the shareware is useful to you, kindly support it by purchase it, for freeware you can make a donation to the author. Thanks.

Last edited:

tinuz97

May 26, 2008
OnePlus 5
Realy want to try this 1,because i am a flash addict lol,i think i am flashing my foon 6 times a week.
Altough i have 1question: removed fm radio i see in the first post,so is the radio functional or not? can i install a .cab to make it work?
I listen to radio manny times :eek:

vibranze

Feb 22, 2007
Singapore
vibranze.blogspot.com
Hi,

Me too once a flash junkies, stop a while and now start again:):)

I removed FM radio because I'm using BT headset with radio, the same apply to Audio Booster.

Supposingly you can install the FM radio cab and listen to it without any issue.

Cheers,
V

Realy want to try this 1,because i am a flash addict lol,i think i am flashing my foon 6 times a week.
Altough i have 1question: removed fm radio i see in the first post,so is the radio functional or not? can i install a .cab to make it work?
I listen to radio manny times :eek:

unixdood

Apr 26, 2007
New hampshire
No FM Radio

What do you mean you use BT headset with the radio? I didnt know that was an option? I thought you needed the WIRED sonnection for radio? Am I missing something? is there another radio that I can use my BT headset with and NOT have it wired?

vibranze

Feb 22, 2007
Singapore
vibranze.blogspot.com
Sorry for the confusion, what I meant was I have a BT headset that came with the built-in radio:)

V

What do you mean you use BT headset with the radio? I didnt know that was an option? I thought you needed the WIRED sonnection for radio? Am I missing something? is there another radio that I can use my BT headset with and NOT have it wired?