Stock ROM + XPosed Tweaks has everything*
* for me
Since the Moto X stock ROM is so unbloated (does that make sense?) and pure Androidy, I don't really care when or if new ROMs become available.
Here are things that I was used to, and are not in the untweaked stock ROM:
- No carrier text in status bar (fixed with MotoXposed)
- No weird gap between wifi indicator and cell signal icon (fixed with MotoXPosed)
- Circle with no percentage battery icon (fixed with Gravity Box)
- Reboot on Power Menu (fixed with Gravity Box)
- Close all in Recent Apps (fixed with Gravity Box)
Now there is nothing that my heart yearns for on my phone. What am I going to do with all my free time? Cancer research? Or maybe I should get back to creating new Malcolm and Twibbs comics.