[Q] Nokia Lumia 925 & Lotus Notes Traveler - Attachments Problem

Search This thread

egazzz

Jan 11, 2011
Hello, company wide we use Nokia Lumia 925 (Updated on latest version Lumia Black) and have company Email through Louts Notes Traveler 9 (Latest Version and fixpacks installed, Domino 9.0.1 64 bit, IBM Notes Traveler 9.0.1.0 Build 201312102121).
We are experiencing a very strange problem and maybe someone can help:

When I receive an Email with an attachment it apprears normally in my Lotus Notes mailbox & and also on my phone. When I answer to this email from my phone the attachment gets deleted out of the email that is in my Lotus Notes mailbox. The attachment is still shown on the email that i have on my phone but has been removed from my PC's client mailbox. When I look into the sourcecode of the email I see that the mail has been updated by the Lotus Notes Traveler Server.

I've attached some screenshots to this thread, maybe that helps understanding this weird problem.

Thanks a lot!

GoodDayToDie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Seattle
Hmm... without knowing more than is easily available over a forum, I can only presume a bug in the ActiveSync implementation in Lotus Notes (people still use that?!?). Does it work better if you use IMAP? I would normally recommend using AS instead, but in this case that may not be worth the benefits.

cedpop

Jan 30, 2014
We are facing the same problem but did not found a solution. We are also running version 9 of Lotus Traveler.

Do you have the problem with Android or iOS ?

Hello, company wide we use Nokia Lumia 925 (Updated on latest version Lumia Black) and have company Email through Louts Notes Traveler 9 (Latest Version and fixpacks installed, Domino 9.0.1 64 bit, IBM Notes Traveler 9.0.1.0 Build 201312102121).
We are experiencing a very strange problem and maybe someone can help:

When I receive an Email with an attachment it apprears normally in my Lotus Notes mailbox & and also on my phone. When I answer to this email from my phone the attachment gets deleted out of the email that is in my Lotus Notes mailbox. The attachment is still shown on the email that i have on my phone but has been removed from my PC's client mailbox. When I look into the sourcecode of the email I see that the mail has been updated by the Lotus Notes Traveler Server.

I've attached some screenshots to this thread, maybe that helps understanding this weird problem.

Thanks a lot!