Flash Videos App for Windows Phone

Search This thread
I have downloaded and used an App from the Windows App Store called "Flash Videos" quite a while ago, but since then, I have had to Hard Reset My Phone.
As well as you and I know, I no longer have the App and would Love to get it back.
Does Anyone here know Where I can Download it for Free since it has been discontinued in the Windows App Store?
If Anyone also Has it in a file that I can load from the Storage Card then I would be Grateful for the Help with either Locating Where to Download the File for Free or to have Anyone Here Share the File.
Thank You to Anyone and Everyone who Can and Will Help Me with this Issue.

jedibbq

Sep 15, 2011
i have the same issue

I have downloaded and used an App from the Windows App Store called "Flash Videos" quite a while ago, but since then, I have had to Hard Reset My Phone.
As well as you and I know, I no longer have the App and would Love to get it back.
Does Anyone here know Where I can Download it for Free since it has been discontinued in the Windows App Store?
If Anyone also Has it in a file that I can load from the Storage Card then I would be Grateful for the Help with either Locating Where to Download the File for Free or to have Anyone Here Share the File.
Thank You to Anyone and Everyone who Can and Will Help Me with this Issue.

I too had to hard reset my phone and when I went back into the store to redownload my apps, flash video app was not available for me too download anymore. I paid for the full version like 6 dollars since I found it very useful. Now I can't get it back after the hard reset.

I too had to hard reset my phone and when I went back into the store to redownload my apps, flash video app was not available for me too download anymore. I paid for the full version like 6 dollars since I found it very useful. Now I can't get it back after the hard reset.

There should be an option to Download the File to the Storage Card especially for Paid Apps that can be reinstalled after a Hard Reset.
That's why I have reached out to the Forum. There are people who pull the Apps and make them available to be put on the Storage Card.

garama

Dec 7, 2013
flash videos

There should be an option to Download the File to the Storage Card especially for Paid Apps that can be reinstalled after a Hard Reset.
That's why I have reached out to the Forum. There are people who pull the Apps and make them available to be put on the Storage Card.

try logging into your Microsoft account/store, select purchase history. Usually all app you ever downloaded and installed will be here and you can still access and re-install.

hope that helps.

try logging into your Microsoft account/store, select purchase history. Usually all app you ever downloaded and installed will be here and you can still access and re-install.

hope that helps.

I logged into My Microsoft Store Account. And the File is No Longer Published.

That's why I had reached out to the Forum Members for Help.

peekie

May 29, 2004
HTC One (M8)
Nexus 6
i have a few apps that worked under wp8 but some are not supported on wp8.1 like tetris , hopefully this will change after the official rollout later this month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can i watch videos on fancytvs.com...on my new s5?

Your S5 is Android. And Not for this Windows Phone App that I was asking about.

But as for your S5, go download Dolphin Browser and Look for the Flash Player App that will let you Watch the videos in that web site and Many Many More.

The Both of them can readily be found. Dolphin Browser in the Play Store and Flash Player Here in the Forums under Android.

juanitoriv

Nov 22, 2013
Taos, NM
I found it but the cert is broken.

Same issue with me too. I found the xap, but it won't install either direct or through the app deployment tools I got in the WP8.1 SDK tools. Anyone with help on this?

winphoneuser

Jan 31, 2014
Ekaterinburg
You need to ask people with JTAG and/or Riff box, ATF box, dolphin clip, lumia jigs hardware. They can install marketplace encrypted XAP and then make installable one with this method or @djamol one (deleted from XDA forum). I don`t know exact procedure (about how to install encrypted xap with all that hardware things), only know it can be achieved. PM me if you can and want to share the details.

Also there is another apps people like to see available again like Metrotalk and some others. As soon as you find a mate who are up to this, tell us. Looks like @GoodDayToDie will not try to mess with that.

Last edited:

th0mas96

Nov 23, 2012
I don't think that's possible, not even with JTAG devices. You need someone who already has it installed, and has an interim unlock with file access (Samsung, W1 or JTAG unlocked), they can repack the app. I doubt there's a way to install encrypted apps that aren't available in Store anymore.

winphoneuser

Jan 31, 2014
Ekaterinburg
I don't think that's possible, not even with JTAG devices. You need someone who already has it installed, and has an interim unlock with file access (Samsung, W1 or JTAG unlocked), they can repack the app. I doubt there's a way to install encrypted apps that aren't available in Store anymore.

Here is the quote from the PM with one experienced and respectful mate from here
Is marketplace XAP decompilation is possible?

It is possible, after a fashion, but not directly. I've decompiled apps before but I'm not just going to post the method on a thread like this one

Unless you have JTAG hardware, it's not possible with a Lumia. I'm still hesitant to tell you the method. It's not that I'm worried that people would discuss it widely - it's not secret in any way, and has been discussed before on the forums - there's just some things I don't want to be associated with.