[GAME] Teeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xanderkaiber

Sep 15, 2008
Bath
Everyone loves Teeter right? I'm sure there'll be lots of shoddy ports for WP7 on launch, so I decided to do it right and first :)

Obviously, I'm pretty sure the name is trademarked, so will have to be changed before release...

Here's some screenshots of my progress so far :

UI

2qnr50h.png

ay5x7b.png

Engine

2u6gpbd.png

5tqfs.png

(Cant post images or real links as I'm a new user :( )

I'm looking for designers to come up with a possible alternate style, to diferentiate from the original teeter slightly. Maybe themed worlds?

I'm open to ideas :)

Last edited by a moderator:

xebozone

Jun 14, 2009
Nice job, OP! I wouldn't be surprised if HTC have already made a port, but this is still very cool.

My only comment is the 3D view looks a bit strange. There is no real depth, just the 2D Window rotating in 3D space. Look on youtube for "labyrinth 3D".

Keep up the great work!

xanderkaiber

Sep 15, 2008
Bath
There is no real depth, just the 2D Window rotating in 3D space. Look on youtube for "labyrinth 3D".

I forgot to mention, that view is just for the emulator, as I cant really pick up my monitor and tilt it around :)

As soon as I get a real device to test on, I'll move everything over to the real G-Sensor, and lose the pseudo 3d kinda thing

ALLTHOUGH

I could easily make the 3D view better and have this as an alternate to using the G-Sensor, perhaps as an option from the menu? All input is helpful at this stage :)

Also, anyone who wants to follow my dev work, my twitter is @lordadamwalker.

Not much stuff about this project yet, but I only started yesterday morning, so It'll be there. Best way to keep updated :D

Last edited:

AgentBignose

Jun 17, 2006
Aachen
I would like a natural Port of the Game most.
Please add a Missionselector after one managed the final level.

If you make a Metro SKin please make it alternative, some people dont like it all the time.

Also I think Stability and low latenzity is more importent the difficult View, you should set your priorities according to that.

xanderkaiber

Sep 15, 2008
Bath
I would like a natural Port of the Game most.
Please add a Missionselector after one managed the final level.

If you make a Metro SKin please make it alternative, some people dont like it all the time.

Also I think Stability and low latenzity is more importent the difficult View, you should set your priorities according to that.

A direct port is where I'm starting certainly, any extra features I can add when I finish the engine completely.

There will be a level selector for completed levels.

And there will definitely be a choice of skin to suit all tastes :)

Performance and reliability are my key focus, so rest assured the engine will be well tested and tuned ;)

Last edited:

xanderkaiber

Sep 15, 2008
Bath
Not one to double post, but I now have access to a Windows Phone 7 device, so I should be able to make some real progress. Updates coming very soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.