[ROM] 04/13/10 | Fresh Rom 2.0d (Android 2.1) | Rosie LWP w/Espresso + OpenGL Fix

Search This thread

urushiol

Mar 18, 2010
alrighty so I got the keyboard lag gone for the most part. my newest problem is with the wireless tether. it never works, it comes up to a screen titled "SU Permissions" but it then gives me the option to FC or wait. any help?

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

Please use search feature, this is a known issue. Your USB debugging is disabled, it must be enabled for SU to work properly

Menu>Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging

^^^^ turn that on, should work fine :-D

Last edited:
M

marvado

I have a rooted HTC Hero Sprint flashed to MetroPCS, using Android 1.5
If I use the official ROM in the Sprint website (htc_sprint_hero_mr_2.27.651.6.exe) to upgrade Android to 2.1, and use the same prl that's in my phone right now (02004), do I loose the "flashed to MetroPCS" functionality?

does the ROM affect the carrier settings on the phone?
will i be able to make calls sms web after the ROM change?

i have text, web, and talk.
is there a ROM that would make msn messenger, or MMS to work on MetroPCS?

thanks

M

marvado

FYI,

it works.
installed any cut and proxy to get metropcs in proxy after the ROM flash.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Trackball light is the only thing I've found not working for me. I saw it light up for a second on first boot after flashing, but have not seen it since... not for calls, text messages or anything. Redownloading, rewiping and reflashing did not resolve the issue... any suggestions?

I had the same feeling BUT!!! the problem is the light sensor, if you are in a place with a lot of light it won't turn on ;)
    Batter saver if you ask me
    Trackball light is the only thing I've found not working for me. I saw it light up for a second on first boot after flashing, but have not seen it since... not for calls, text messages or anything. Redownloading, rewiping and reflashing did not resolve the issue... any suggestions?

Make sure it's dark. The light sensor turns the buttons and track ball off when it's bright out