[ROM] [WEEKLIES][4.4.2] UNOFFICIAL OSE | jflte [04-16-14]

Search This thread

jahrule

Apr 3, 2012
ose_logo.png

TeamOSE.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

OSE Nor Anyone @ XDA.com Are Responsible For What You Do With Your Device.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

thumb_COLOURBOX9647968.jpg

Features.png

* Based On Slim
* DarkUI Toggle Theme
* Multi-Window
* PIE Navigation
* Custom Navbar Options
* Custom Clock Options
* Custom Battery Options
* CRT Animation Control
* Init.d Support
* Init.d Tweaks
* All Features in Slim V3
* HALO
* System App Remover
* OnTheFly DensityChanger
* App Ops
* OmniSwitch
* Lockscreen Notifications
* Build Prop Mods
* Suspend Actions
* Wake Lock Blockers
* & Much More...

Install.png

* Download The Rom
* Download OSE GApps
* Wipe System, Data, Cache & Dalvik
* Install Rom & OSE GApps
* Reboot
* Enjoy

Github.png

* OSE GITHUB

GooglePlus.png

* OSE G+

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW FORUM HERE

Credits.png

* CYANOGENMOD
* AOKP
* PA
* SLIMROMS
* P.A.C

Download.png

Build 4/16/14

* OSE GApps

Diabl0z

Aug 6, 2012
Its super great rom fast and got all features but leaks integrate omniswitch in navigation and external sd card dont work since based on slim source
Great work keep it up.

Reactions: semakawa

track909

Apr 25, 2007
Avezzano
@jahrule

Beautiful rom!!!!
There are some little problems......
Themes don't work.
When I apply a theme I don't see any changes.
I don't see statusbar toggles.....
On the fly dpi changer don't work fine.... Need to reboot to change right dpi in all menu...
Can you confirm?

Last edited:

jahrule

Apr 3, 2012
@jahrule

Beautiful rom!!!!
There are some little problems......
Themes don't work.
When I apply a theme I don't see any changes.
I don't see statusbar toggles.....
On the fly dpi changer don't work fine.... Need to reboot to change right dpi in all menu...
Can you confirm?

Themes are worked because of some code re-org. Should be fixed on next build. Status bar toggles do you mean the flip titles? The DPI change changes on the fly for me.

track909

Apr 25, 2007
Avezzano
Themes are worked because of some code re-org. Should be fixed on next build. Status bar toggles do you mean the flip titles? The DPI change changes on the fly for me.

Dpi change totally when reboot phone. Try to select 320 and see keyboard or navigate in menu to understand

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Status bar toggles do you mean the flip titles?

A Quick Access ribbon in the notification bar is present in CM11, which can be either linked with the Quick Settings tiles or can be used for completely different toggles. The option can be found under ‘Notification drawer’ in Settings -> Interface

interface-1024x850.jpeg

drawer_ribbion.jpg

Last edited:

jahrule

Apr 3, 2012
Dpi change totally when reboot phone. Try to select 320 and see keyboard or navigate in menu to understand

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

A Quick Access ribbon in the notification bar is present in CM11, which can be either linked with the Quick Settings tiles or can be used for completely different toggles. The option can be found under ‘Notification drawer’ in Settings -> Interface

interface-1024x850.jpeg

drawer_ribbion.jpg

DPI changes on the fly even with 380. The quick access ribbons do not seem to be included you are correct.

Reactions: track909

Tinasintunes

May 15, 2013
Can someone explain to me how to get multi-window to work please? I have halo disabled as I know both don't work at same time. In recents when I click on "float view" nothing happens. If I click on "put aside" I get the app displayed on top half of screen with black under it. I'm very confused.

Top Liked Posts