[ODIN][UCKE3] Return to stock (Updated 06/08/11)

Search This thread

bella92108

Feb 15, 2011
California
I'm back... you'll never guess where I was... now I'm officially $1245 into my Infuse 4G haha... okay back to trying to get THIS one working :)

I'll try your file, just downloading it now.

Dani897

Aug 16, 2010
wow! well atleast you are persisitant. so im guessing you still have the broken one right? no way you are flashing a new one are you?

bella92108

Feb 15, 2011
California
wow! well atleast you are persisitant. so im guessing you still have the broken one right? no way you are flashing a new one are you?

Yeah, I have my new shiny one and I'm not doing anything except rooting\unlocking it, haha. I'll ROM it once things are a bit more time-tested. In the meantime I need to get this fubb'd one flashed\fixed, haha. I can't for the life of me get past FACTORYFS now :-(

bella92108

Feb 15, 2011
California
So I'm back up and running with my new one. But here's the deal. If anyone can figure out how to get me working on this one so I can sell it there's a $50 donation from the sale proceeds in it for you. :) I know, not much, but I've already up to my ass $1240 on this, my third Infuse 4G, hehe. :-(

Last edited:

hoofadoo

Aug 8, 2010
RI
So I'm back up and running with my new one. But here's the deal. If anyone can figure out how to get me working on this one so I can sell it there's a $50 donation from the sale proceeds in it for you. :) I know, not much, but I've already up to my ass $1240 on this, my third Inspire 4G, hehe. :-(

Uhhh, Inspire or Infuse?

bella92108

Feb 15, 2011
California
hopefully just a typo! :confused:

HEHE, I'm confused, but not THAT confused. It's so annoying how they name by feelings, not actual model numbers.. hah, specially confusing for me going from an Intercept to an Inspire to an Infuse.

What I really want is the Samsung Insanity... because then the adjective my phone is named is also the adjective that describes what it turns me trying to ROM it, haha.

bella92108

Feb 15, 2011
California
hey bella, im fairly new to android but ive rooted and flashed with gtg's infused rom and love it. but howd you partition and why?

Yep, he's right... "Using a bad pit when trying to flash odin stock" :-(

It was just a mistake I made I wish I could take back. I followed bad advice from another site's instructions to restore to stock in conjunction with the files here... and it crashed, now I'm SOL till I can get this thing restored. :-(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What this is:
    A package to return your device to a completely stock state. It differs from h8rift's packages in that it includes the UCKE3 update.

v2 Changelog:
    -All problems should be fixed now
    -Package is now pre-rooted (run SuperOneClick unroot if you don't want it)
    -Included a working PIT file if you want to repartition (not necessary unless bricked)

Instructions:
    1) Make sure the drivers for the Infuse 4G are installed (installing Kies is the best way to accomplish this)
    2) Download and unzip Odin_UCKE3.zip
    3) Run Odin3 v1.7.exe as administrator
    4) Place your phone into download mode (pull battery, replace battery, press and hold both volume buttons while plugging in the USB cable)
    5) Make sure your phone shows up in Odin as COM##
    6) Click the PDA button and choose PDA_UCKE3_v2.tar.md5
    7) Click the PHONE button and choose PHONE_UCKE3.tar.md5
    8) Press Start
    9) After it completes, it may throw you into 3e recovery. Select "delete all user data" and then select reboot system now.

----Download----

Odin_UCKE3_v2.zip (184MB)

I do this for fun so you shouldn't feel any obligation to donate, but here's a link if you want to. Donations of any amount are very much appreciated.

If you really want stock froyo - here's the GTG Ultimate Unbrick (includes a PIT file to repartition before loading firmware) - http://www.d-h.st/7DB

If you want stock GB (also with PIT file repartitioning)...

Odin - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=27286083

Heimdall - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1524081
    Other link, my uploaded MediaFire.

UCKE3 Return to stock
    So does this work, can i use it to go back to stock if need be??

Yes

10char
    Did it.
    2 new problems:

1. WiFi is not more working.
    Obtaining IP address .... no connection

2. SuperOneClick is not working.
    Getting error:

Getting OS Version...
    ????d toolbox???????: error 22

Any help?
    OK

Both known. Already have a fixed package. Will upload in a bit.