[Off topic] Make a wish Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Granted but then the government freezes you for a billion years and when you thaw you're the only one left on this earth.

I wish I knew how to unlock the bootloader.

granted
but then no one believes you and they all start calling you melvin and get ur account blocked!! ((aaaahahahahahhahaha)))

I wish I didn't have to make beignets today(damn mardi gras lol)

Pixelation

Jan 14, 2012
Jersey
Complain about your phone to the warranty department...I got an early upgrade 21 months early :) im gonna start attempting to theme eclipse on charge soon

sent from my eclipsed chargecrack

That is sweet :)
I Bought x2 after 3 fascinate replacements, worry free trade in to inc 2, after ota I called and they gave me new Droid Charge, had it for two months then called and did warranty replacement alternative...I'm on my second x2 now...thinking of bionic next. Somehow back in August Odin was scaring me...lol I still have until July 1St under warranty...I know the system :)

:) SMILE :) It's Not Illegal Yet :)

Pixelation

Jan 14, 2012
Jersey
granted
but then no one believes you and they all start calling you melvin and get ur account blocked!! ((aaaahahahahahhahaha)))

I wish I didn't have to make beignets today(damn mardi gras lol)

Granted....Omg, ash...those rock!!

Suddenly you get sugar all over your screen, and it hardens...yuck.

I wish spring was here already! :)

Ihatepullups

Complain about your phone to the warranty department...I got an early upgrade 21 months early :) im gonna start attempting to theme eclipse on charge soon

Can someone give me advice on this? This is my 3d warranty replacement x2 since late May. On every single one I've had, the headphone Jack has broken (I listen to a lot of music, I think the damn thing isn't saughtered to the motherboard right, and when I plug in my headphones a gazillion times, the connection goes bad) I'm really sick of this **** happening. This phone is already showing signs that it's breaking in the exact same way. Anybody got any tips for getting an upgrade from big red, or am I stuck waiting with yet another warranty replacement until my contract is up?

Granted, but then it rains all spring and everything is yucky.

I wish for a plushy teddy bear.

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium

mygraine

Aug 4, 2008
Can someone give me advice on this? This is my 3d warranty replacement x2 since late May. On every single one I've had, the headphone Jack has broken (I listen to a lot of music, I think the damn thing isn't saughtered to the motherboard right, and when I plug in my headphones a gazillion times, the connection goes bad) I'm really sick of this **** happening. This phone is already showing signs that it's breaking in the exact same way. Anybody got any tips for getting an upgrade from big red, or am I stuck waiting with yet another warranty replacement until my contract is up?

Granted....but the plushy Teddy bear was made in china with lead paint eyes and asbestos stuffing. Now you can has no more childrens.
I wish I didn't have android OCD.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

Pixelation

Jan 14, 2012
Jersey

Granted!

Call 611 tell them is your third replacement, and you now want a warranty replacement alternative, they may offer a Droid 3 but I would make suggestions...ask and see, say how about a Bionic...the tech 2 will ask his supervisor and say yes or no.. It's simple, don't be afraid, tell them you have had it e with three x2 and are not happy. Good luck

Your teddy bear turns into Chucky and starts tormenting people.

I wish someone would go make me lunch....

Granted....but the plushy Teddy bear was made in china with lead paint eyes and asbestos stuffing. Now you can has no more childrens.
I wish I didn't have android OCD.

Granted, but you think iOS and say Hell no!

I wish I was quicker typing, and had site in both eyes

Last edited:

mygraine

Aug 4, 2008
Granted!

Call 611 tell them is your third replacement, and you now want a warranty replacement alternative, they may offer a Droid 3 but I would make suggestions...ask and see, say how about a Bionic...the tech 2 will ask his supervisor and say yes or no.. It's simple, don't be afraid, tell them you have had it e with three x2 and are not happy. Good luck

Your teddy bear turns into Chucky and starts tormenting people.

I wish someone would go make me lunch....

Granted, but you think iOS and say Hell no!

I wish I was quicker typing, and had site in both eyes

Granted....but now type faster than you can think and your word sense no make anyways.

I wish I could smile while it still legal....

motcher41

Jul 29, 2011
Perham, Minnesota
I Bought x2 after 3 fascinate replacements, worry free trade in to inc 2, after ota I called and they gave me new Droid Charge, had it for two months then called and did warranty replacement alternative...I'm on my second x2 now...thinking of bionic next. Somehow back in August Odin was scaring me...lol I still have until July 1St under warranty...I know the system :)

odin is good now

Reactions: Pixelation

MrWilliams2

Aug 4, 2010
Granted....but now type faster than you can think and your word sense no make anyways.

I wish I could smile while it still legal....

Granted! But you lost all of your teeth so no one smiles back.

I wish everyone would stay on topic! :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

skwoodwiva

Apr 24, 2011
DK was on the verge of getting Cwmr 2027 working. If he has or will it would be small step to get this to work completely. Now it just teases us as the most it can do is give you a non-recoverable BU that you can (at least) manually use the tarballs.
Just flash the latest atrix touch ver (zip) from cwm. Be careful as touching too quickly can trash your phone
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22610152&postcount=4

Last edited:

skwoodwiva

Apr 24, 2011
Well I was making an unspoken wish! I noticed how the newest atrix "touch" cwr ran real cool on our phone (but it bombs on restore)and thought to draw a contrast to our reality. Also if DK was so close to getting "our" Rom Mgr recovery working he could just as well get this working.

Reactions: ashclepdia
Well I was making an unspoken wish! I noticed how the newest atrix "touch" cwr ran real cool on our phone (but it bombs on restore)and thought to draw a contrast to our reality. Also if DK was so close to getting "our" Rom Mgr recovery working he could just as well get this working.

Lol
Thank you
Much easier to understand lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Granted, but now you have nothing but the wishes you once had but never got.

I wish Melvin would just choke on a big one.

odin is good now