[Q] what is the best Chinese tablet as for this moment

Search This thread

rotman253

Nov 24, 2009
Tel aviv
Hi there ,
I know this question was asked here a lot of times but since every day there is something new out there I must ask it again as I'm ready to order it right now.

I want to buy a good Chinese tablet , right now I'm thinking on PIPO M6 Pro 32GB which is a 9.7" tablet with Retina display , GPS , BT4 and many other nice features.

my only concern is it's weight.
I'm willing to loose some battery time for decreasing weight.

is there other good option I should consider? (size should be 9"-10" , price should be ~$250 USD)

Thank you very much for your help.

s7yler

Oct 22, 2009
www.youtube.com
Hi there ,
I know this question was asked here a lot of times but since every day there is something new out there I must ask it again as I'm ready to order it right now.

I want to buy a good Chinese tablet , right now I'm thinking on PIPO M6 Pro 32GB which is a 9.7" tablet with Retina display , GPS , BT4 and many other nice features.

my only concern is it's weight.
I'm willing to loose some battery time for decreasing weight.

is there other good option I should consider? (size should be 9"-10" , price should be ~$250 USD)

Thank you very much for your help.

I have the Vido M10 (also known as Window (YuanDao) M10) have 4.4.2 KitKat on it also (but a customized version). Working great (you can find my full review on it on Youtube, just search for "Vido M10 s7yler"

IMO, also the "Ramos I9" looks great and the "Ifive X3" or "PIPO M8HD", but all 10" tablets (so maybe they are too heavy for your taste), what I like about these are that they are also all very thin. Not Retina, but 1920x1200 px.

rotman253

Nov 24, 2009
Tel aviv
I have the Vido M10 (also known as Window (YuanDao) M10) have 4.4.2 KitKat on it also (but a customized version). Working great (you can find my full review on it on Youtube, just search for "Vido M10 s7yler"

IMO, also the "Ramos I9" looks great and the "Ifive X3" or "PIPO M8HD", but all 10" tablets (so maybe they are too heavy for your taste), what I like about these are that they are also all very thin. Not Retina, but 1920x1200 px.

the PIPO M8HD looks interesting... the only cons is the lack of GPS module...
I can't find it @ amazon.com