[ROM][GB][JVO][6/8/2011]►Continuum v5.6◄i897/i896/i9088►Support forum is Live!◄

Search This thread

mrhaley30705

Mar 12, 2011
North Georgia
Can someone upload the default wallpaper for this rom (the space background). I can't find it anywhere in the wallpaper choices and I even ripped the rom apart looking in every folder and apk I could think of. I feel dumb for not being able to find it. Thanks.

Cezar posted a link to his picasa page(twice). Dont remember where, but he had several wallpapers.

Reactions: nybmx

Cezar`

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 20, 2010
Czech Republic
Can someone upload the default wallpaper for this rom (the space background). I can't find it anywhere in the wallpaper choices and I even ripped the rom apart looking in every folder and apk I could think of. I feel dumb for not being able to find it. Thanks.
Did you try to simply search this thread for the word "wallpaper"?
Nevermind: here's the link

Last edited:
Reactions: grkmaster and nybmx

VFO

Jan 19, 2011
FN43
OK, so in trying to flash back to stock JF6 I have been unsuccessful. For some reason in either using Odin one click or Odin3 v1.3 with the JF6 tar file it gets stuck in boot loop. However I can flash the I897UCJF7_homebinary.tar and it is successful. Would anyone know what the difference in these tar files would be and if it matters whether I am on JF7 or JF6 in order to flash C5?

rivtre

Nov 10, 2010
OK, so in trying to flash back to stock JF6 I have been unsuccessful. For some reason in either using Odin one click or Odin3 v1.3 with the JF6 tar file it gets stuck in boot loop. However I can flash the I897UCJF7_homebinary.tar and it is successful. Would anyone know what the difference in these tar files would be and if it matters whether I am on JF7 or JF6 in order to flash C5?

One click worked for me. Have done that four times, all turned out fine.

Sent from my captivate running continuum v5

VFO

Jan 19, 2011
FN43
One click worked for me. Have done that four times, all turned out fine.

Sent from my captivate running continuum v5

I think it may be with my build of phone because I was able to flash C5 via the instructions in the OP with no issues on a friends 1008 phone. However my phone which is a 1011 build is not so easy.:(

brd912

Sep 7, 2010
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7
How do you find the build?i used one click maybe 20 times in that past 2 days (literally,testing out some things)

EDIT: mine is 1011,and one click has worked perfectly fine

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
anyone having trouble when someone call you you don't have an option to answer it just the plain glass lock screen and when you try to check it on the logs it does not show, also the slot of the puzzle screen seems a little off just saying what i notice other than that the rom is awesome :D

miahsoul

Jan 28, 2011
Are there any noticeable performance increases or usability increases on this from anyone coming over from CM7?

jayjr1105

Feb 17, 2011
I noticed rc3 comes with talon version 0.1.2 is it OK to flash 0.1.3 after rc3 is installed and running?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

nybmx

Sep 3, 2010
Are there any noticeable performance increases or usability increases on this from anyone coming over from CM7?

I ran CM7 from the first precompiled public nightlies up until 2 days ago. This is leaps and bounds better in terms of performance. I actually forget just how powerful and smooth these phones can be. CM7 has big issues to overcome in terms of closed source drivers and other proprietary code.
Now after running Continuum it feels like I have a brand new phone.

For anyone using or working on CM this is not a shot at any of you. I loved the rom and the fact that people work hard in their free time to get it working on our line of phones so that when sammy decides to stop supporting us we can still enjoy new versions of android.

Reactions: miahsoul

miahsoul

Jan 28, 2011
I ran CM7 from the first precompiled public nightlies up until 2 days ago. This is leaps and bounds better in terms of performance. I actually forget just how powerful and smooth these phones can be. CM7 has big issues to overcome in terms of closed source drivers and other proprietary code.
Now after running Continuum it feels like I have a brand new phone.

For anyone using or working on CM this is not a shot at any of you. I loved the rom and the fact that people work hard in their free time to get it working on our line of phones so that when sammy decides to stop supporting us we can still enjoy new versions of android.

Thanks for this input, I'll be trying this out shortly.

longr6

Feb 20, 2011
I actually flashed 0.1.3 then RC3. No problems. Just flash thru Pda on odin

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

existz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 9, 2008
Kentucky
I just want to point out that if the kernel says 0.1.2 in about phone even though its 0.1.3 (I forgot to update it since it was only a test build)..if it does, then the one in my thread is newer and includes some fixes for sound issues...I recommend updating to it..

So they are not the same (unless icezar updated it)... download the one in my thread

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Reactions: Ptaaty

thehyecircus

Apr 1, 2008
must... have... 2.3.4 update...

Video Chat over 3G is finally here! So I'll be able to show people what it is I am buying for them when I am sent to the market!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][GB][JVO][6/8/2011]►Continuum v5.6◄i897/i896/i9088►Support forum is Live!◄

Update 13/6/2011: As I stated, I created a support forum for Continuum. I will continue announcing new releases and give support on xda. However, for those willing to find only Continuum related information and news, the link is below.
    Continuum Community Support Forum
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First of all, I assume NO RESPONSIBILITY to what you do to your phone! So flashing any of the files linked to in this thread is fully your own mature decision and I will not accept to be blamed for your failure in following the installation steps and understanding the information contained in this thread but mostly in the first 4 posts.

Important Note:
    After flashing bootloaders the key combinations to enter recovery/download mode are as follows:
    Recovery Vol UP + Power
    Download Vol Down + Power or Vol Down + USB insert
    It has been reported that an inverted combination (Vol Up instead of Vol Down) worked for some. Try that as well if you can't get the ones above to work
    I recommend keeping RFS for best battery life.
    As well, keep applications on internal memory, don't move the to the sdcard! Makes the loading slower and some things might not work as they should! You've been warned!
    Any referral to Quadrand scores will be ignored!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation documentation

Feature list

Modem I9000TDVJP9
    Talon kernel
    Tweaked Touchwiz 3 with landscape support.
    Extended power menu
    9 lockscreens. Lockscreen Wallpaper and sound can be set for all of them.
    MMS/SMS removed from logs
    Hacked camera: taking pictures/videos with power button and on low battery - you do not need to long press the power button to zoom, just press once and it zooms automatically before shooting.
    Home haptic feedback and buttons light on touch fixed thanks to MikeMike01
    Option to enable/disable GPS tagging in Camera
    Phone without ascending ringtone.
    Link voice call volume with notification volume option in Settings
    Killed battery full notification.
    Browser with user agent settings and tab limit increased to 8.
    Separate tones for Volume setting (each volume intensity has a different sound when pressing the volume keys)
    Removed several useless fields in Settings.
    Added back keep the screen on in Development settings.
    Wifi scan interval increased to 30 sec
    Samsung Keyboard with 30 dictionaries for XT9
    Bash shell
    Simple scripts for fast mounting /system as ro and rw (just type ro or rw in the terminal emulator -requires su- or in a adb shell session)
    3D rendering fixed
    Tegra 2 Games capability
    Perfect
    keyboard (replacing GB kb) thanks to for.digit
    SIP configuration in Call settings
    Landscape Dialer
    Landscape Phone
    Landscape GB Launcher with option to drop to uninstall
    Sony ARC Launcher
    Updated system apps.
    Deodexed, rooted, zipaligned
    maybe others that I forgot...

Note: Most of the following instructions are valid assuming that you run a Windows machine and your device does not have updated boot loaders (see Galaxy S bootloaders section).

icon2.gif
    Caution measures:

• Make sure you have a full battery
    • Make sure you have a JIG around just in case (some info about it here and here)
    • Make sure your cable is in a good status and that it will not cause any interruption between phone and PC while the flash process is ongoing
    • Make sure KEIS is not not running, you may install it to have the necessary drivers installed
    • This is difficult but make sure that your computer doesn’t tend to connect and disconnect randomly from USB devices. I cannot support or cover this in any way here, find resources by yourself.
    icon2.gif
    Explanation of technical terms:

• ODIN: ODIN is a closed source tool application used by Samsung to “download” the operating system onto a device while the device is in “Download Mode”.

• Download Mode: Is a state of the device when the internal memory is made available to a tool hosted on a PC. The tool may then write data on the internal memory.
    The internal memory, in this case, refers to the system reserved blocks not the user data blocks. The user data will not be touched while using such a tool (e.g. ODIN).
    • The Download Mode status can be achieved by using a key combination, ABD command or a custom made USB device aka JIG.
    icon2.gif
    Ways of achieving Download mode using key combinations and ADB:

• ADB – from recovery or normally booted with USB debug ON
      • If you don’t have adb already installed and configured, download this package, extract it somewhere and navigate to that folder in command prompt and type in
      • adb reboot download

• Key combo
      • Remove the battery, sim, sdcard
      • Insert the battery back
      • Hold Volume UP + Volume Down and plug in the USB cable
      • ...Or Hold Volume UP + Volume Down and Power button
    icon2.gif
    Galaxy S Bootloaders

Think of a boot loader as a BIOS. If you don’t have them (bad flash), the phone needs serviced.
    They are 2 and their usage is as follows:

• Primary bootloader – boot.bin – used to perform low lever hardware initialization. Importance – HIGH!
    • Secondary bootloader – sbl.bin – loads the linux kernel and passes the necessary arguments. This is as well responsible for giving you download mode and recovery by using key combo (see Gingerbread update and how to go back to “stock” safely). Phones batch 1008 and newer do not have this capability due to a hardware lock of the feature. Importance – HIGH!

• THEY NEED TO BE THE SAME REVISION! You cannot have a primary boot loader from a gingerbread release in tandem with a secondary boot loader from an Éclair or Froyo release. The phone will not boot and will need to be sent to Samsung or ATT for repair. If you find such a package, please address the issue to the creator so he can fix it by including the primary boot loader from the same revision.
    How to find out if the firmware that you are going to flash contains boot loaders or not:
    • The firmware packages that can be flashed with ODIN have .tar or .tar.md5 extension. In both cases, you can open the file with 7zip

• [FONT=&quot]L[/FONT]ook inside the file and see if there is a boot.bin and sbl.bin.
    Additional information about .rfs images

• These images can be opened with MagicISO (shareware)
    • You can simply assign the program as default for this extension and you can open them just by double clicking.
    icon2.gif
    Gingerbread update and how to go back to stock safely

Gingerbread focuses on graphical performance and I assume there was a need in changing several boot instructions, hence the need of updating the boot loaders.

By updating the boot loaders you take a risk of making your device unusable. However, the files are very small so the chance of this happening is somewhere below 1% (roughly calculated by comparing the number of downloads with the number of bricks)

There are 2 presumably safe ways to go back to stock 2.1

• OdinOneClick Downloader – all information necessary is in the main thread – this will erase any trace of custom ROMs installed on your phone
    • Stock JF6 without boot loadersall information necessary is in the main thread – this will erase any trace of custom ROMs installed on your phone except bootloaders
    • Stock JF6 with bootloaders and 3 button combo fix (not available yet!) – I will be working on creating this package – it will do the same as OdinOneClick Downloader except that it will add the 3 button combo fix
    Unsafe ways to go back to stock
    • ODIN JF6 with 3 button combo fix – this will only downgrade the secondary boot loader leaving the primary one untouched. If you ever flash ODIN packages and is mentioned that they include boot loader(s) make sure that they include them both!! BY USING THIS METHOD TO GO BACK TO STOCK FROM MY ROM OR ANY OTHER GINGERBREAD ROM THAT UPDATED BOOT LOADERS, YOU WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE!!
    • You may use this method ONLY AFTER using OdinOneClick Downloader as that method will revert the primary boot loader as well.
    icon2.gif
    Actual installation steps:
    Download latest version of Continuum and put it on sdcard
    Optional - return to stock using this method
    Optional - only if you dont have latest bootloaders (you can tell by looking at the first picture when you power up the phone, if is white ATT, you dont have the latest bootloaders) - install JVB bootloaders with ODIN in PDA section

Flash this kernel (or any other kernel with CWM3) with ODIN in PDA section with Auto Reboot option unchecked
    Pull out the battery and disconnect the cable after ODIN said "RESET"
    Reboot in recovery using Volume UP + Power button
    Install Continuum from sdcard.

Note: If you have gingerbread bootloaders perform this quick test:

• go back to stock using the method i just described above (in the install instructions)
    • test orientation sensor - open browser and see if it reorients.
    • if it doesn't work, i recommend flashing again the bootloaders pack

Updates can be found in post number 2 and can be flashed from ClockWorkMod recovery 3 only.

icon2.gif
    Themes can be found here
    Important Note:
    After flashing bootloaders the key combinations to enter recovery/download mode are as follows:
    Recovery Vol UP + Power
    Download Vol Down + Power or Vol Down + USB insert
    It has been reported that an inverted combination worked for some. Try that as well if you cant get the ones above to work
    I recommend keeping RFS for best battery life.
    As well, keep applications on internal memory, don't move the to the sdcard! Makes the loading slower and some things might not work as they should! You've been warned!

Come chat with us on irc at #project-continuum
    As usual, donations are highly appreciated! I do this mostly for fun but a little more motivation always speeds things up :p

Thanks go to:
    eXistZ for the heart of this ROM
    MaxRabbit, Elisha, FroggyStyle, surfed for hosting
    shoman94 for modem expertise, themes porting and forum support
    DAGr8 for lockscreen sources adapted for I9000
    xcaliburinhand for building the original reoriented kernel
    untermensch,
    Sbrissen, dhiru1602, Rimmer1966 for the 5 lockscreen and extended power menu sources and tweaks
    connexion2005 for the video walk through
    MikeMike01 for the haptic feedback
    verysafety for the bootanimation
    sailerboy for oferring a BNC for IRC channel
    for.digit
    for the keyboard
    Lukiqq for the volume tones mod

Maybe others which I gorgot...

Thanks everyone for donations! You + plus my addiction :p keep this project alive.
    Changelog and downloads - these pachages are to be flashed with CWM3 ONLY!

6/8/2011 - v 5.6 - Download links and changelog here
    5/20/2011 - v5.5 - Download | Mirror | Mirror md5: 7C92599BC72F621C488205C3D8650405
    * FLASH ONLY FROM ClockworkMod 3!!! (orange recovery) *
    If you flash from VWM2 your applications will be deleted on reboot.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    in case you have CWM2 (green text usually), not to be forced to flash Talon kernel via ODIN, you may flash the ROM in this order:
    - from CWM2, flash the ROM
    - after installation, go to advanced - reboot in recovery (or pull out the battery and reboot in recovery using the keys combo)
    - now you should have CWM3, install the ROM again and reboot
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * wipe release (new base) *
    * no need to disable lagfix (disable lagfix=convert to rfs)*
    * if you're running a gingerbread ROM, you do not need to update bootloaders! (because you have them already...)*
    * if you're caught in a boot loop, reboot in recovery and just install the rom again *
    * JVB kernels are not compatible with JVO (JVH kernels yes) *
    * JVB themes are not compatible with JVO (JVH themes.. maybe) *
    Started from scratch with XXJVO base
    Unthemed! Themed version will be up soon.
    Removed TW4 (as it removes the speed of Gingerbread)
    Added tweaked TW3 with lanscape support.
    Removed MTM GB KB, replaced with Perfect KB - thanks to for.digit
    Fixed issue when Voodoo Control app would not be visible in the Market.
    Added 3 packs in Continuum_content folder on sdcard containing:
    - option to disable beam animation
    - option to disable overscrool glow in favor of overscrool bounce effect
    - pack with all SGS blootware.
    Added new wallpapers to ContinuumWallpapers app
    Fixed Gingerbread Launcher wallpaper setting issue
    Fixed buttons layout on endcall screen
    Fixed orientation issue in phone, now it obeys the orientation settings.
    Added separate tone for each volume level while pushing the vol buttons - thanks to Lukiqq
    Maybe some other which I forgot.. Ill add them here if I remember​
    5/9/2011 - v5.4.1 - Download | Mirror | Mirror md5: 3324CB60855BE2D6954D0D1D253E2F9E
    * non wipe release *
    * if you come from an earlier release - earlier than v5.4 - or different ROM, perform a factory reset from recovery *
    * no need to disable lagfix *
    * if you're running a gingerbread ROM, you do not need to update bootloaders! (because you have them already...)*
    * if you're caught in a boot loop, reboot in recovery and just install the rom again *
    * JVB kernels are not compatible with JVH *
    * JVB themes are not compatible with JVH *
    Added Talon kernel 0.1.7 Test 10 (all issues should be solved now)
    Added Moded Gingerbread launcher - Landscape and Drop to uninstall capabilities
    Added MTM Gingerbread Keyboard
    5/9/2011 - v5.4 - Download | Mirror | Mirror - md5: 062EB993AB7EB761FCEAEA5DDB254D8F
    * wipe release, however, perform a factory reset from recovery just to be sure *
    * flash over anything *
    * JVB kernels are not compatible with JVH *
    * If you have troubles take a look here *
    Started from scratch with JVH as a base
    Exclusive Talon 0.1.7 kernel for JVH from eXistZ with OC cap. up to 1.5GHz (No OC/UV by default, after startup set it from Voltage Control app)
    Multiple tweaks available in Tweaks app.
    All lags should be gone on this release (for me is lightning fast)
    Camera has option to enable/disable GPS tag​
    5/6/2011 - v5.3 - Download | Mirror md5: 1E05275EFF20371295612F9D80590ADA
    * non-wipe release , however, emails and email account will be wiped *
    * davik cache is wiped, initial boot will take a while *
    * flash over v5.2. If you come from an earlier release, it is recommended that you perform a factory reset *
    * preferably flash with power cable unplugged *
    Replaced Email app with Email from Continuum4 (2.2.1)
    Removed Email widget, SevenEngine (needed to run Email from SGS2) and Digital clock (cute but stupid)
    -----------------these changes removed the lag, mainly removing SevenEngine.apk and Email.apk--------------------
    Added FuguTweaks v0.2
    Added Mod Version and Full kernel name and build date to Settings - About Phone
    Added "link voice call volume with notification volume" option in Settings - Sounds - Volume​
    5/4/2011 - v5.2 - Download | Mirror | Mirror md5: EC36AC5A95E0E7D30CE4228403D4C58A
    * non-wipe release * it seems that it wipes the text messages though, please backup those *
    * only davik cache is wiped, initial boot will take a while *
    * flash over v5.1. If you come from an earlier release, it is recommended that you perform a factory reset *
    Fixed media playback issues (disabled stagefright, if wanted you can enable it from Tweaks app)
    No UV and no OC (you can tweak those from Voltage Control app)
    Removed several TouchWiz 4 widgets causing insane lag
    Added several FlipFont packages (thanks to pauldiddy)
    Thinking of removing TouchWiz 4 in next release... If is too laggy for you, use the alternative launchers.
    5/3/2011 - v5.1 - Download | Mirror | Mirror md5 hash: 57AFB2392A821E3634A8FD00D4733BFC
    * flash over previous releases *
    * wipe release, backup your apps *
    * if you are already in a gingerbread ROM, you do not need to update bootloaders! (because you have them already...)*
    * you do not need to go back to stock, the rom performs a full wipe (except sdcard) during installation *
    * if you're caught in a boot loop, reboot in recovery and install the rom again *
    Fixed Puzzle lockscreen layout
    Fixed Glass lockscreen layout when displaying notifications
    Fixed 3D rendering issues
    Fixed Keep The Lights On control on soft buttons backlight
    Added Haptic feedback (Thanks MikeMike01)
    Removed Video call references from everywhere (thanks to Crysis21)(if you find any left, let me know)
    Added stock TW4 launcher
    Added Email app from SGS 2
    Added Google Talk with video and voice capabilities (could not test them, please report if it works)
    Almost all system apps gingerbread themed.
    Added a bunch of SGS 2 widgets !One widget called "Month" will crash TW! Do not use it!
    Changed Rotary lockscreen jog image (thanks CyanogenMod)
    Added Continuum Wallpapers APP, more than 20 custom wallpapers including ones found in previos versions of Continuum
    Increased ligheness of menu icons for better view
    Swype and Samsung KBs from SGS 2 (tons of languages!!!)
    Auto rotation/brightness and wifi disabled by default.
    Replaced Thinkoffice with QuickOffice (default on Captivate)
    Added ro and rw commands for easy mounting of /system read/write and read-only.
    Added terminal for making it easier to run these commands (make sure you type su first to get root rights)
    Updated kernel to Talon 0.1.5.
    Added new boot animation (green as gingerbread's icons :p )
    Forgot to add lots of fonts... :( will do in next release

Apps in /data/app - which will be removed if you perform a factory reset
    Code:
        Arclauncher
        AstroFM (for enabling browser downloads)
        Google CarDock app
        CPU spy
        Voltage Control
        Maps
        Youtube
        DeskHome
        Google GenieWidget
        HeLauncher
        Daily Briefing
        Keep The Lights ON
        QuickOffice
        SGS2 live wallpapers
        TiBU

28/4/2011 - v5 RC3 - Download

* assuming that you have already new bootloaders, flash from recovery ONLY AFTER you flashed latest Talon kernel via ODIN - this is a must: latest kernel via ODIN! make sure you perform a hash check first to avoid surprises *
    The reason is because ODIN flashed both blm7 and 8 (unlike zips found on xda which only flash bml7) which makes the system more stable
    This is how I do it and this is how my rom installs it's kernel, is your choice if you want to flash over without flashing the kernel via ODIN, but dont be sad when I'll say "I told you so" :)
    * this is a wipe release, make sure you backup your apps *
    * you may flash this over ext4 partitions (you dont need to disable lagfix) *
    Fixed Bluetooth bug
    Fixed About phone crashing when using other keyboard than stock
    Fixed battery charge issue (maybe..). If not fixed, try the Flight mode for 15-30 sec while charging.
    Clock is set to 1GHz and UV of -50mA on all steps.
    Added Lanscape Dialer and Phone
    Removed ascending ringtone
    Removed GPS tagging in Camera (don't ask me to put it back, is a direct attack on privacy not having an option to disable/enable it)
    Implemented TouchWiz 4 launcher
    Added Gingerbread keyboard back
    Added Samsung Keyboard and Swype from JVK (especially for Spanish support)
    Added moded ArcLauncher
    Replaced gingerbread launcher with HeLauncher
    Upgraded to latest Talon kernel (1.1.3) - not available on original thread yet
    KTLO is now working.
    Auto brightness disabled - saves battery
    Moved several apps from /system/app to /data/app
    Added secret live wallpapers back
    Added Voltage Control and CPU spy

4/27/2011 - v5 RC2
    * flash from recovery ONLY AFTER you flashed once the initial package WITH bootloaders (no need to flash it again if you did already, basically you can flash this if you already have gingerbread bootloaders)*
    * this is a wipe release, make sure you backup your apps *
    * for those that run a kernel that allowed them to activate lagfix, disable it before flashing *
    Who has problems with Bluetooth or various inexplicable problems, power off your device and turn it on again.
    Switched to eXistZ's kernel: Talon
    Fixed one AOSP lockscreen issue that generated soft reboot.
    Fixed rotary lockscreen - the silent button first checks for vibration setting and puts the phone in silent with vibration (if enabled) accordingly.
    Changed system font to Galaxy S II font
    Added SIP configuration in Call Settings
    Fixed multitouch - thanks cgnadt for the tip
    Several visual changes​
    4/23/2011 - v5 BETA3 - non wipe
    * flash from recovery ONLY AFTER you flashed once the initial package WITH bootloaders (no need to flash it again if you did already, basically you can flash this if you already have gingerbread bootloaders)*
    * if you have force closes on About Phone in Settings, flash the package without bootloaders with ODIN and then C5beta3 from clockworkmod recovery - your data will be kept *
    Fixed more visual bugs
    Updated the kernel to vG.1.0
    Added Gingerbread keyboard
    Set Auto Rotation ON by default.
    4/23/2011 - v5 BETA2 - non wipe
    - flash from recovery ONLY AFTER you flashed the initial package WITH bootloaders -
    Fixed several visual issues
    Added black google search widget
    Added black power control widget (reboot if the buttons dont appear)
    Added Dock settings in Settings.apk
    Changed modem to I9000TDVJP9 - thanks shoman94 for the tests and suggestion
    Removed FMRadio app
    Added bash shell
    Moved su and busybox binaries from /system/xbin to /system/bin
    Modem and kernel flash is working.
    4/21/2011 - v5 BETA1.
    Based on I9000XWJVB, gingerbread 2.3.3
    Extended power menu
    5 lockscreens. Wallpaper can be set on all of them.
    MMS/SMS removed from logs
    Hacked camera: taking pictures/videos with power button and on low battery. Dont touch the FFC button!
    Phone without ascending ringtone.
    Killed battery full notification.
    Browser with user agent settings and tab limit increased to 8.
    Removed several useless fields in Settings.
    Added back keep the screen on in Development settings.
    Wifi scan interval increased to 30 sec.
    Updates system apps.
    Rooted, zipaligned, deodexed.
    Known issues:
    Battery drain after charging hits 100% - affecting all GB based ROMs, not only Continuum. Investigating the cause.
    For other battery drain issues check this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1039696
    The display goes dark when making first phone call after reboot. You can get it back on by swyping your finger in front of the proximity sensor or put it at your ear and take it off.
    Buttons dont turn ON on screen touch

cwm3 compatible modems

CWM3 compatible modems

KB1 is a I897 modem, it will not give good results with I9000 rom.

If the modem you want is not here, check the link in my signature