What apps (rom stock 4.4.2) i could freeze on start to better performance ?

Search This thread

joaonds

Nov 6, 2010
Sao Paulo
Please, I'm a little unsure to install TWRP because I'm on android 4.4.2 (with root) but I'm seeing several people with problems after installing.

So I ask (for those who understand the subject): I will stay with the Stock ROM for now, could show me which apps I can freeze on start, and improve system performance?

Cal

Dec 25, 2013
Please, I'm a little unsure to install TWRP because I'm on android 4.4.2 (with root) but I'm seeing several people with problems after installing.

So I ask (for those who understand the subject): I will stay with the Stock ROM for now, could show me which apps I can freeze on start, and improve system performance?
Get one of the Root Uninstallers and *don't* uninstall any green icon app if your not sure of what it does. Also try and not completely uninstall - but put the apps you discard in the trash so you 'can' retrieve them. In other words - say your not going to be editing movies, uninstall it to the trash, etc. That's one way.

Reactions: joaonds

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Get one of the Root Uninstallers and *don't* uninstall any green icon app if your not sure of what it does. Also try and not completely uninstall - but put the apps you discard in the trash so you 'can' retrieve them. In other words - say your not going to be editing movies, uninstall it to the trash, etc. That's one way.