[Q] ELXRV1.1

Search This thread

dimitrix730

Sep 5, 2011
London
Hi everyone,

Since XDA won't let me post the android development community I am writting it here. I have a Nexus 5 running on ELXRV1.1 Hendron. It a flat UI. But when I update a app, it gets back to google default icon, Is there any way to preserve the icon the flat look ones even after updating the app?

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Hi everyone,

Since XDA won't let me post the android development community I am writting it here. I have a Nexus 5 running on ELXRV1.1 Hendron. It a flat UI. But when I update a app, it gets back to google default icon, Is there any way to preserve the icon the flat look ones even after updating the app?

first off, this is the general section, questions go into q&a. secondly, if you asked that question in the development forums, they would run you out. literally. finally, no. you would have to change them back.

dimitrix730

Sep 5, 2011
London
first off, this is the general section, questions go into q&a. secondly, if you asked that question in the development forums, they would run you out. literally. finally, no. you would have to change them back.

Hey, Thanks for the reply and being harsh. I expected a little soft reply if not anything. Thats what I wanted to know, how do you change it back to Flat look ui. I am sorry if I conveyed anything wrong.