Trouble with flashboot drivers

Search This thread

TayL3Y

Sep 5, 2014
Ok my ADB drivers are working perfectly fine and show up on the list of ADB devices but now there is a bigger problem. When I put in my flashboot cable on my CMD it still says waiting for devices and Windows is trying to install some drivers that fail. Otter2-prod-4 is what it says in device manager I know that is my kindle fire but until that works my first time to attempt to flash my kindle is dead. My kindle fire is rooted and is on version 10.4.6 if that is helpful but the quicker it is the better I'm hoping to try to flash slim cat 6 Rom on here by Sunday:D

Jun 2, 2014
KF2 fastboot issue

Same issue only Im not rooted and on ver. 10.5

Ok my ADB drivers are working perfectly fine and show up on the list of ADB devices but now there is a bigger problem. When I put in my flashboot cable on my CMD it still says waiting for devices and Windows is trying to install some drivers that fail. Otter2-prod-4 is what it says in device manager I know that is my kindle fire but until that works my first time to attempt to flash my kindle is dead. My kindle fire is rooted and is on version 10.4.6 if that is helpful but the quicker it is the better I'm hoping to try to flash slim cat 6 Rom on here by Sunday:D