[AROMA] [MOD] [Z1C] [4.4.4] [.108] [UPDATE :- 05.09.2014] Various SystemUI Mods v2

Search This thread

Rajeev

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Hi Friends ,

Here Is Some Navigation Bar and SystemUI Mods For Deodexed .108 Based Roms. Just Download and Flash The Mods and Reboot. This Mods Needs A Fully Deodexed ROM . Please Do Not Try This In Any Odexed Roms.. I Am Not Responsible For Any Force Close or Soft Brick..

This mods will b in a AROMA pack. So u can choose the mods by urself. No need to download all mods and flash one by one.. When ever u want to change the SystemUI mod just flash the AROMA zip and choose the mod you need. I have included a stock SystemUI too in AROMA installer. So u can always revert back to Stock if u wish. So here is the list of mods that included in the AROMA pack. :D

FEATURES INSIDE THE AROMA PACK

(A). Stock SystemUI With Invisible Power Button In Status Bar

(B). Stock SystemUI With Invisible Power Button With Fully Black Navigation and Statusbar Click Me For Screens

(C). Stock SystemUI With Invisible Power Button With JB Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Click Me For Screens

(D). Stock SystemUI With Invisible Power Button With KK Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Click Me For Screens

(E). Stock SystemUI With Invisible Power Button With JB Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Fully Black Click Me For Screens

(F). Stock SystemUI With Invisible Power Button With KK Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Fully Black Click Me For Screens

(A). 5 Button Navigation Bar Click Me For Screens

(B). 5 Button With Fully Black Navigation and Statusbar Click Me For Screens

(C). 5 Button With JB Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Click Me For Screens

(D). 5 Button With KK Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Click Me For Screens

(E). 5 Button With JB Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Fully Black Click Me For Screens

(F). 5 Button With KK Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Fully Black Click Me For Screens

DOWNLOAD AROMA PACK

Click Me !

INSTRUCTIONS

• Download The AROMA Pack Zip
  • Copy To Your Phone
  • Reboot To Recovery
  • Flash The AROMA Zip
  • Carefully Follow The AROMA Instructions
  • Read Details About A Mod Before Choosing
  • Follow AROMA Instructions
  • Reboot Your Phone
  • Enjoy !

CREDIT

@RyokoN For The Old Style Quick Settings Idea

@Ayush Singh For Amazing AROMA Tutorial

DONATORS LIST

Last edited:

Funkmasterchilla

May 13, 2014
Lorient
Hi, great mod ! Thank you very much.
I chose #3 which is working pretty fine except that quick settings are still in black & white (though I reset theme) :( Any idea ?

D5503 UB jfxperias KitSlim_AMGEvo5

Last edited:

Rajeev

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
I chose #3 which is working pretty fine except that quick settings are still in black & white (though I reset theme) :( Any idea ?

Download serajr 's Xperia Xposed Module.. Me Too Using That.. After Installing XX Module U Will Get Colord Icons

Reactions: Funkmasterchilla

TheEndHK

Apr 25, 2011
I want 5 button with ....

Taping Clock In Statusbar Will Turn Display Off

And also I'm not sure if it will work for 4.4.4(I'm on 4.4.2), plz update the mod to 4.4.4 if not working. Thanks for your work.

Last edited:

TheEndHK

Apr 25, 2011
Please Provide These Files From Deodexed 4.4.4

SystemUI
framework-res.apk
SemcGenericUxpRes

I finally upgraded my rom to 4.4.4 today via flashtool and deodexed it myself with kamometool v6a. So, this is all from a pure stock 4.4.4 deodexed rom without any modification, feel free to use it to update your mod. Indeed, I only need 3 Button Stock SystemUI and Long Pressing Clock Give Power Menu. lol

Attachments

• 444.zip
    18.2 MB · Views: 60

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Friends ,

Here Is Some Navigation Bar and SystemUI Mods For Deodexed .108 Based Roms. Just Download and Flash The Mods and Reboot. This Mods Needs A Fully Deodexed ROM . Please Do Not Try This In Any Odexed Roms.. I Am Not Responsible For Any Force Close or Soft Brick..

This mods will b in a AROMA pack. So u can choose the mods by urself. No need to download all mods and flash one by one.. When ever u want to change the SystemUI mod just flash the AROMA zip and choose the mod you need. I have included a stock SystemUI too in AROMA installer. So u can always revert back to Stock if u wish. So here is the list of mods that included in the AROMA pack. :D

FEATURES INSIDE THE AROMA PACK

(A). Stock SystemUI With Invisible Power Button In Status Bar

(B). Stock SystemUI With Invisible Power Button With Fully Black Navigation and Statusbar Click Me For Screens

(C). Stock SystemUI With Invisible Power Button With JB Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Click Me For Screens

(D). Stock SystemUI With Invisible Power Button With KK Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Click Me For Screens

(E). Stock SystemUI With Invisible Power Button With JB Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Fully Black Click Me For Screens

(F). Stock SystemUI With Invisible Power Button With KK Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Fully Black Click Me For Screens

(A). 5 Button Navigation Bar Click Me For Screens

(B). 5 Button With Fully Black Navigation and Statusbar Click Me For Screens

(C). 5 Button With JB Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Click Me For Screens

(D). 5 Button With KK Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Click Me For Screens

(E). 5 Button With JB Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Fully Black Click Me For Screens

(F). 5 Button With KK Style Quick Toggles With 5 Rows Fully Black Click Me For Screens

DOWNLOAD AROMA PACK

Click Me !

INSTRUCTIONS

• Download The AROMA Pack Zip
    • Copy To Your Phone
    • Reboot To Recovery
    • Flash The AROMA Zip
    • Carefully Follow The AROMA Instructions
    • Read Details About A Mod Before Choosing
    • Follow AROMA Instructions
    • Reboot Your Phone
    • Enjoy !

CREDIT

@RyokoN For The Old Style Quick Settings Idea

@Ayush Singh For Amazing AROMA Tutorial

DONATORS LIST

Download serajr 's Xperia Xposed Module.. Me Too Using That.. After Installing XX Module U Will Get Colord Icons
    I want 5 button with ....

Taping Clock In Statusbar Will Turn Display Off

And also I'm not sure if it will work for 4.4.4(I'm on 4.4.2), plz update the mod to 4.4.4 if not working. Thanks for your work.

Please Provide These Files From Deodexed 4.4.4

SystemUI
    framework-res.apk
    SemcGenericUxpRes
    @Rajeev please can you make this mod work for 4.4.4 firmware thanks

OP updated with 4.4.4 . Aroma based mod. Please test and report. If possible please test all mods.
    Oke thanks bro i'll try and report soon :)

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

It works perfectly thanks bro;)

All mods working? Any bugs?