[Q] Not sure why my Play Store country still Canadian one?

Search This thread

alihuda2002

Mar 18, 2014
I have two emails with same address and informations, but my main one when I switch to that I don't see any of US's apps, but when I switch to the other one I can see all apps from US's store.
I tried clear my cache, remove and readd the address and still seeing the same?
If I don't login and try refresh playstore link I can see Pandora app but once I login then I don't see them anymore?
Anyone have the same problem here?

alihuda2002

Mar 18, 2014
That's odd. It happened to me once a few years ago that my account got switched to London somehow. I had to go into those settings to switch it back to USA.

Sorry about that.

Sent from my Nexus 5

What's even odd is that when I browse in private browser/incognito mode I can see all apps that only available in US store but when I signin then I can't browse them but if I do a google search through my phone and try to install them I can install the app with no problem at all.

El Daddy

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2008
Roseville, MN
What's even odd is that when I browse in private browser/incognito mode I can see all apps that only available in US store but when I signin then I can't browse them but if I do a google search through my phone and try to install them I can install the app with no problem at all.

There are location settings in the desktop Google Play store as well. Are those both set to USA?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Reactions: alihuda2002

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dont clear the cache, that does nothing. clear the data for the play store.

There are location settings in the desktop Google Play store as well. Are those both set to USA?

Sent from my Nexus 5
    How can I find that? I don't see them at all?

I tried set in wallet[dot]google[dot]com too

It seems Google has unified all region settings to that account page I linked earlier. If it's not changing your region, I don't know what else to suggest unfortunately.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk