[ROM-AOSP-WIP] DevNull (GRJ90 2.3.5) & Oxygen (GWK74 2.3.7)

Search This thread

auleu

Jan 31, 2011
so do you have time now to upload the launcher? but only if its the original one

schiznik

Jun 26, 2010
www.schiznik.com
There were some changes in the upstream Oxygen code that were incompatible with ldpi devices, which I never had the time to look at properly.

Sent from my GT-I9100

erdal67

Nov 1, 2012
Link not working and still the fastest AOSP? Where can.i find screens

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Wildfire met Tapatalk

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
working link now working ??

the working link to this rom is not working anymore again

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
download link is not working

well the download link to this is ROM is not working. i wrote this brefore. but nobody replied. i want to try this ROM It is fast. Can you upload the rom again ?:confused:
I've been working on ports of DevNull and Oxygen to the Wildfire. Please check here for future updates

As far as I know, the only major issue with this ROM remaining is the video recording being non-functional.

Everything else should be working - Browser / Audio / Still Camera / GPS

Should be one of the fastest AOSP roms - thanks to the CM team (via xdbg/arco) for the graphics fixes, and pepperon/xdbg/zoomas for testing :D

Download link is in the second post!

The obligatory About Phone shot:
About.png

Further screenshots are here

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
The Download link is alive

@Fusion10 has uploaded for all the users the download link of this beautiful rom. well anybody who want to download this beautiful and fast rom can download the very file from his skydrive. he don't have enough posts yet for creating any link in the forum so he is unable to post this in the threat....
well enjoy the Rom and the link ;):cowboy:
here is the link : https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=file,.zip

Reactions: lo2ay and Fusion10

schiznik

Jun 26, 2010
www.schiznik.com
I've been trying to get my build environment back together for this - have been slightly hampered by the fact that my so-called backups were useless :/

remember people - TEST YOUR BACKUPS, otherwise you might as well not have them.

I've spun up my old VM's for this, resynced all my old repo's from github, but it is not building at present. I think the newer version of GCC on my server is causing issues.

Fingers crossed, I might be able to put up an updated build soon(ish)

Schiz...

Reactions: nchc and Wasimk32

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been working on ports of DevNull and Oxygen to the Wildfire. Please check here for future updates

As far as I know, the only major issue with this ROM remaining is the video recording being non-functional.

Everything else should be working - Browser / Audio / Still Camera / GPS

Should be one of the fastest AOSP roms - thanks to the CM team (via xdbg/arco) for the graphics fixes, and pepperon/xdbg/zoomas for testing :D

Download link is in the second post!

The obligatory About Phone shot:
    About.png

Further screenshots are here
    New download link

Just pushed a new build up to a new download server - http://download.schiznik.net/ROMS-buzz/oxygen/

Enjoy!
    Download link!

Usual warnings apply - I'm not responsible for your phone gaining legs and trying to take over the world etc...

Any screenshots & logcats of issues would make my life a whole bunch easier :D
    looks like it's not getting any better with the new updates..

Dude give the DEV a blooming break. as stated in many posts he doesn't have a wildfire so for the work he has been doing which i may add is blind as he doesn't have the Wildfire is great i have tested his rom and its faster then CM7.

So rather then slating him, a sorry would be nice to the dev.

He has been working hard on this in HIS SPARE TIME. if you don't like what i have just put tuff, you know where the door is.

To the Dev great work once i have to do a reformat again i will re install the rom again and give you some logs as well.
    D
    Deleted member 3005899
    How did you got it working?

EDIT: Fixed settings Oxygen ROM is up! Download it HERE.
    Flash it as a new ROM!

All credit's go to Gandolff! :)