[30.01.13][ROM][JB:4.1.2] PACman V19.3.0 [AOKP]+[PARANOID]+[CM10]

Search This thread

berni987654321

Feb 26, 2012
Erding
pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

The struggle to find the rom you need is over. Some people like CyanogenMod 10, Some prefer AOKP, Some like the advantages of Paranoid Android, to cure your rom hunt we have come up with the P A C man Rom, PACman is a unique rom, we have picked the best features from CM10, Aokp and PA and combined them in a single rom so you get the experience you deserve, to enjoy the features of every available project without the hassle of flashing regularly, the Rom is rock stable for an average user but keep in mind the Rom is in WIP stage so expect some minor hickups but we are trying our best to resolve these issues.

Features

• Compiled from source
  • Same bugs like CM10
  • All in one ROM
  • Best features of CM10, ParanoidAndroid and AOKP
  • Time to time new builds if major things happens
  • Bootanimation will be added soon

How to install:

1. Install CM10 if it works thos one will most likely too works on your device
  2. download ROM and put it on your SD
  3. go to recovery and format:
    • System
    • Cache
    • Data
    • Install zip
    • If needed install GoogleApps
  4. reboot

Had not much time to test but as much as I can say:
Working:

• Camera
  • Screen
  • Wifi
  • Phone
  • Bluetooth seems to work
  • Mobile Internet

Not Working

• [*]Same as CM10
    [*]You tell me

Credits:
Ricardo Cerqueira -- for his work on all lg devices
The PAC-Man team -- for their ROM
The whole XDA-Community -- for getting me developing
Raum1807 -- for his Guide in O2X Section on how to compile CM10 which helped me to start
TMProduct1onZ -- for his great bootanimation
iodak -- for his kernel

Changelog:
11.12.12:
FIRST BUILD

30.01.13:
  • newest PAC-Man source
  • newest CyanogenMod 10 source
  • newest ParanoidAndroid sources
  • newest AOKP sources
  • completly rewrote my changes to pac sources
  • added ParanaoidPreferences.apk manually by me
  • added new bootanimation by TMProduct1onZ
  • newest device sources by arcee
  • changed to iodaks cm10 kernel, for features check his kernel thread
  • i'm sure that I've forgotten something

Old Versions:
p920_PAC_jb-alpha-v18.0.0.zip

Attachments

• fb0.jpg
    fb0.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4,999
  • fb1.jpg
    fb1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4,993
  • fb2.jpg
    fb2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4,948
Last edited:

lzzar

Feb 10, 2012
Vimmerby
This is Frea***ng awesome! Is it based on 21a like the cm10? I hope it is 21e. This forum has really blowned up this Q4. Thank you all developers for making it happen:)

Sent from my 3D phone.

Pesach85

Dec 20, 2010
Apricena
Congrats Berni.

Could you list shortly the major features of this version compared to stock CM10?

Anyway i'm trying to work on kernel to fix all the bugs, hoping it will be compatible .)

BadMilo

Mar 17, 2011
Northampton
This is just getting better and better our phones just got a new life first ICS now CM10 and derivatives...
Thanks a lot guys you all sure are the best developers O3D could had.

saaqirajput

if cm10 works on su760 this one will work too

No simple stock P920 Gingerbread roms did not work for some reason internal memory card did not mount. Plus camera got flipped and the keypad issue.

Cm7 for P920 at that time had the exact same problems. I do not understand why cynogen do not support SU760

I do hope somebody will work on it.

Sent From My LG Optimus 3D SU760

Pesach85

Dec 20, 2010
Apricena
No simple stock P920 Gingerbread roms did not work for some reason internal memory card did not mount. Plus camera got flipped and the keypad issue.

Cm7 for P920 at that time had the exact same problems. I do not understand why cynogen do not support SU760

I do hope somebody will work on it.

Sent From My LG Optimus 3D SU760

IMHO is merely a matter of sources.

Atm the 3.0 CM kernel sources are not downloadable but if it will be possible there will be no reason to not support better the su760.

I tried to compile the stock su760 sources with CM10 ramdisk with no success.

berni987654321

Feb 26, 2012
Erding
IMHO is merely a matter of sources.

Atm the 3.0 CM kernel sources are not downloadable but if it will be possible there will be no reason to not support better the su760.

I tried to compile the stock su760 sources with CM10 ramdisk with no success.
they are downloadable you have to use:
git clone git://github.com/CyanogenMod/lge-kernel-omap4/ <I'm not sure if here> -b android-omap-3.0 <or here the local folder>

Reactions: Pesach85

boltthrower56

Oct 27, 2012
izmir
Is 3d working with this one ?
He asked knowing it probably isn't but here's hopin'. :)

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app

wyciunia

Jan 25, 2011
Hi Berni,

First of all Big thanks for your great way to make Cm10 run on my and many others P920 and for this rom.
What i want to ask. I see in your signature that you are using V21E BB, Is it compatible with this rom or I'll should do some tweaks to make it working? Becaus now with V21e I have no signal with CM10.

Thanks, :good: :victory:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

The struggle to find the rom you need is over. Some people like CyanogenMod 10, Some prefer AOKP, Some like the advantages of Paranoid Android, to cure your rom hunt we have come up with the P A C man Rom, PACman is a unique rom, we have picked the best features from CM10, Aokp and PA and combined them in a single rom so you get the experience you deserve, to enjoy the features of every available project without the hassle of flashing regularly, the Rom is rock stable for an average user but keep in mind the Rom is in WIP stage so expect some minor hickups but we are trying our best to resolve these issues.

Features

• Compiled from source
    • Same bugs like CM10
    • All in one ROM
    • Best features of CM10, ParanoidAndroid and AOKP
    • Time to time new builds if major things happens
    • Bootanimation will be added soon

How to install:

1. Install CM10 if it works thos one will most likely too works on your device
    2. download ROM and put it on your SD
    3. go to recovery and format:
      • System
      • Cache
      • Data
      • Install zip
      • If needed install GoogleApps
    4. reboot

Had not much time to test but as much as I can say:
    Working:

• Camera
    • Screen
    • Wifi
    • Phone
    • Bluetooth seems to work
    • Mobile Internet

Not Working

• [*]Same as CM10
      [*]You tell me

Credits:
    Ricardo Cerqueira -- for his work on all lg devices
    The PAC-Man team -- for their ROM
    The whole XDA-Community -- for getting me developing
    Raum1807 -- for his Guide in O2X Section on how to compile CM10 which helped me to start
    TMProduct1onZ -- for his great bootanimation
    iodak -- for his kernel

Changelog:
    11.12.12:
    FIRST BUILD

30.01.13:
    • newest PAC-Man source
    • newest CyanogenMod 10 source
    • newest ParanoidAndroid sources
    • newest AOKP sources
    • completly rewrote my changes to pac sources
    • added ParanaoidPreferences.apk manually by me
    • added new bootanimation by TMProduct1onZ
    • newest device sources by arcee
    • changed to iodaks cm10 kernel, for features check his kernel thread
    • i'm sure that I've forgotten something

Old Versions:
    p920_PAC_jb-alpha-v18.0.0.zip
    ok new build is nearly ready currently trying some stuff most likely tomorrow there will be the update
    Edit: OK keyboard didn't work but I just changed it to 4.2 swipe one. everything else seems working update will be there in some hours
    ok, i did that, and text is bigger now but still have splitted screen...
    and one more question, i have 2 notification bars, one from cm10 and one from this rom...how to disable notification bar from this rom?
    thx

Seems like it has taken the font size change but not the layout, Go back into layout if still on 360px just hit launch and it should now launch in the correct layout. If it doesn't change to 720 and select apply go back into layout and this time just select launch, Now change to 360px and select apply back into layout one more time this time select launch.

Notification bars you have 2 options you just have to disable the toggles that you don't want to use. If you wish to use the AOKP toggles then go to System and untick Power widget (turns off CM toggles). If you wish to use CM10 the goto ROM Control and select Toggles and remove all ticked toggles. (removes all AOKP toggles)
    hello berni wen you well release new build from this rom :confused:
    no ****ing etas! (maybe this weekend just set my build envoirement completly new up)
    Seems like there are probs with showing the right bb version had seen prob on cm10 too. I would flash v21d again.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app

I reckon that what ever the last KDZ file that flashed before CM10 it will show the baseband for it. For eg I flash V21E KDZ then CM10 my baseband will show V21E in CM10, I then flash baseband only V21D the baseband changes but the changes will not refect in CM10 it will always show the baseband from the originally flashed KDZ.

berni first impression very nice.