Best accessories ever bought. Life is so much better!

Search This thread

bluedimensional123

Sep 4, 2011
nashville
Best accessories ever bought. Life is so much better! and What are they? Simply an extra battery - OEM version from amazon.com was about $6 - and a battery charger - from Amazon.com, was around $6.

These make life so much simpler, so much time worrying about a cable connected to my phone to charge it in all the places i may go in life in the past, is now spent knowing when my battery is low, I've got a 100% charged duplicate battery just waiting for me to swap 'em out. I just wanted to share, it really has made cellular life in general so much easier!

bobAbooE

Apr 8, 2011
Indiana
Being that I just snagged a dinc a few weeks back, accessories are super cheap now. A spare battery is a must.

Stupifier

Jun 8, 2010

Bluetooth A2DP 3.5mm Stereo Audio Receiver Dongle Adapter for Speaker Phones PC

This little gizmo is genius. Basically makes ANYTHING bluetooth capable. At the end of it is a female 3.5mm jack. I use this to make my Car bluetooth. I have a male-male cable (one side plugged into the Aux on my Car, the other side plugged into the gizmo shown above). Turn it on and you got Bluetooth now. Its so damn small you can basically take it with you anywhere and make anything bluetooth.

Best part is its so damn cheap compared to its competitors. I got mine on eBay brand new for 12 bucks.....I don't think they sell these in retail stores. I looked around in retail stores and anything like this was well over $40 and WAY more bulky and bloated with useless bling-features.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLUETOOTH-H...326?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43aeb15616