[JB:CM10] ParanoidAndroid 2.10 [CAMERA AND CAMCORDER WORKING]

Search This thread

Voldizard

Apr 10, 2013
Offline voice typing

Hi. I've not been able to find the option to enable offline voice typing in the ROM. Could somebody direct me to it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    paranoid.png

paranoid_notab.png

To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
    Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

paranoid_instructions.png

• [*]Install CWM
      [*]Wipe /system
      [*]Wipe all data/factory reset
      [*]Wipe Dalvik Cache
      [*]Install ROM
      [*]Install Gapps
      [*]Reboot in Fastboot
      [*]Flash boot.img
      [*]Reboot

paranoid_hints.png

paranoid_trouble.png

If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:

1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
    2. Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
    3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
      • ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
      • ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
      • ... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

paranoid_credits.png

paranoid_changelog.png

• Paranoid Changelog
    • FXP CM10 Changelog
    • Internal Changelog:
      1.992 / 030912
      • Video Playback fix
      • Builded from sources

1.992 / 280812
      • USB working in tablet and phablet ui :D
      • Builded from sources
      • thinks that i dont remember now

1.992 / 23082012
      • No more ports.... Builded From Sources....
      • Fixed Device specific bugs...
      • PA 1.992
      • CM 10 FXP 134

1.98a
      • First Release
      • Based on FXP 133 CM10 and PA for I9100 1.98a
    Screenshoots
    be6be271-1380-8f88.jpg
    be6be271-1429-e80f.jpg
    be6be271-1453-72ef.jpg
    be6be271-1470-30ae.jpg
    be6be271-1484-a8b7.jpg
    Downloads
    ParanoidAndroid 2.52

At last I have ParanoidAndroid 2.52 running on my Mini pro.
    Based on latest CM10 sources as on 28 OCT 23:15 IST

Devices
    Mini Pro - Compiled and Uploaded
    Mini - Compiled will be uploaded tomorrow
    LWW - Compiling
    Active - to be compiled

I will make a new thread when all are uploaded

DOWNLOAD

Installation Instructions:
    • Download the Rom for your device
    • Download lagfix.zip
    • Flash the provided kernel in zip(FXP kernel) or latest DDS kernel
    • Go to CWM
    • Make factory reset
    • Format system
    • Install the Rom & then lagfix.zip
    • clear dalvik cache
    • Reboot to system
    • Install gapps if you want.

Please follow the instructions.

First boot to home screen takes 10 minutes. So kindly wait
    Now i have mango and coconut cm10 builds.... I forget to download the smultron and satsuma sources but its only a detail... in the night I will try to build pa 1.991 for us with a lot of fixes cz it will be builds and no ports... example.. buttons backlight, hw keyboard for mini pro.... but I think that will be ready tomorrow... I don't know if before of 11 or after 10 pm.... I'm talking of GMT -4 hours

Enviado desde mi Xperia Live with Walkman usando Tapatalk 2