Originally Posted by testrider
I like to get a new Note 8 Wifi. After reading posts here, I found:
- the stock 4.1.2 has 'screen freezing' problem? Not sure what that is, but it doesn't sound good
- recent OTA upgrade to 4.2.2 may or may not fix it, and it introduced a new 'SPen offset problem'
- anything else?
Is this a bad time for me to buy a new Note 8 Wifi at this moment?
Thanks for your inputs.
not everybody experiencing these issues, the screen freeze fixed on 4.2.2. The SPen offset problem; some experiencing the issue, and some don't.
Now, consider this; currently Note 8.0 WiFi is $299 at stables (in store only), plus there's this printable coupon $75 off (expiring 9/28) that would bring the price down to around $225....for $225 what you are getting is a steal here. Of course, if you can able to locate one in Stable stores, as seems like they all sold out...but give a try, you may get lucky...
No I am not here to collect thank you points, but it would be nice if you click thank you if I helped.
- Nexus 7 WiFi (1st gen) - Stock ROM 4.3 & Kernel: 3.1.10-franco.Kernel-grouper-nightly-r75-fixed (osm0sis)
- Galaxy S III - AT&T, Stock ROM 4.1.2
- Galaxy Tab 2 7 - GT-P3113 - 4.2.2 - Sungsonic™ HD V4 ROM
- Galaxy Note 8.0 - GT-N5110 - Rocking with ROM- CivZ-FLEX-BEAM-REV3.3 + SphereEngine Kernel