Originally Posted by edwmsjr
Let's answer the following:
- Rooted or not?
- Stock Launcher or 3rd Party Launcher?
- Any 3rd party notification apps installed/used?
- Only happening on non-gmail accounts?
- Are the affected accounts pop, imap, exchange?
Okay. I've been getting this too.
0. I'm on T-Mobile
1. rooted with this method: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBsgxwTyhrs
2 and 3. AFAIK, Everything is stock except my recovery (which is TWRP).
4. Yep, happening with the e-mail app ONLY (gmail and outlook.com function just fine)
5. I have a POP3 account. If I can get my college e-mail to work again on mobile, that'd be great and I could test that as it's an exchange account.
Oh, as a bonus, if I have one e-mail it sits in my notifications fine. If on the other hand I have two or more then it dissappears (or as soon as I check my notifications list after seeing the icon).
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Google Nexus 7
ROM: Stock until I decide to put Cyanogen Mod on it
Recovery: ClockWorkMod touch
HALL OF FAME
HTC Evo 3D: KIA due to brick
Samsung Galaxy S4: 1st was KIA; 2nd one idled.
PS: If I've helped you, make sure you hit the thanks button!!