closed project

Search This thread

cheddaface

Oct 10, 2011
Detroit
I am reflashing this and doing a full clean install and going to see if the gps/navigation will work

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

still no luck for me on navigation so gonna need to flash a new rom, sucks because i liked this but ill check back n if you update

miseusegau

Sep 20, 2012
savona
I am reflashing this and doing a full clean install and going to see if the gps/navigation will work

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

still no luck for me on navigation so gonna need to flash a new rom, sucks because i liked this but ill check back n if you update

I am preparing a new update, if possible tomorrow to introduce the new version;)

Z1cK

May 29, 2013
the web ;)
Can someone have the camera zip ? The link leads to an apk, I want the zip. Thanks

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

aheeejd

Hi everyone. Is there Themes in settings or an apps that's i can use to apply a cm11 theme?

You can install xposed module, search & you'll find it. And it is spelled like that. Install xposed, open drop down menu, click on downloads & find HK Themer, click drop down, click modules, & check radio button. Click drop down menu & select framework, install, click yes to reboot. I've had no issues using tons of cm themes. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Oscarandco

Dec 15, 2013
ROUSSINES
You can install xposed module, search & you'll find it. And it is spelled like that. Install xposed, open drop down menu, click on downloads & find HK Themer, click drop down, click modules, & check radio button. Click drop down menu & select framework, install, click yes to reboot. I've had no issues using tons of cm themes. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Thank's aheeejd but i receive 4.4.3 yesterday so i run now on stock rom. Maybe when there is a new release from Omni in 4.4.3 i try this.:p

Top Liked Posts