[Q] HTC one mini 2

Search This thread

psyghotic

Jul 25, 2009
Hi,

I am thinking of buying a HTC one mini 2 (in stead of my iphone 4s).
I have been reading a lot on android lately, but I have got a few more questions before continuing with the transition to android.

I want to keep the phone as it is delivered (no root and or other rom installed on it)

Is it possible then to remove all app icons on the lockscreen using htc sense 6.
I have found how to change the app icons on lockscreen, but not to remove them from lockscreen.
Leaving the lockscreen only with clock ?

Is it possible to setup dropbox to upload automatically all new pictures taken from the device when dropbox app gets opened ?

Does somebody knows an easy why to sync the following to be able to export from ios to android

* Contacts (i have found a way with importing icloud contacts to macbook and then exporting to google services)
* Calendar (i have found a long way this can be done using google calendar and share ios calendar to public, then importing calendar to google and close ios public share, perhaps a smarter way can be used).

* Notes (didn't find any sync possibility to import icloud notes to android) Is there a notes app installed by default on htc one mini 2 ?

Thanks for the help !

tomatende2001

Sep 6, 2007
Aachen
HTC has his own Sync Suite, but you can it also use sync using MyPhoneExplorer or other tools. I am happy with my HTC One mini 2 (I came from Oppo Find 5). Only the support from developers needs more time, I think. There is currently no forums section, no custom recovery ... :(