[Q] CLOUDY

Search This thread

idonttakedrugs

Jun 25, 2013
Blackpool
whats the difference between cloudy stock, g pro 2 and flex?

i know flex has a darker theme, but bar that. is there any features that make you want one over or the other or all mainly the same?

Rayan

Feb 24, 2004
Baja
www.youtube.com
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 7 Pro
whats the difference between cloudy stock, g pro 2 and flex?

i know flex has a darker theme, but bar that. is there any features that make you want one over or the other or all mainly the same?

Basically:

CloudyStock = Optimized LG Stock ROM (Plain vanilla and optimized LG Rom)

Cloudy G Pro2 = Optimized G Pro 2 ROM (some stock apps and functions not present on other LG roms)

Cloudy Flex = Optimized LG Flex ROM (It has a dark interface due to the fact that the Flex has an AMOLED screen which benefits from a dark UI). * my favourite ROM *

Theres actually a third installment called Cloudy G3 which is basically an LG G3 ROM port.

Cheers!

idonttakedrugs

Jun 25, 2013
Blackpool
Basically:

CloudyStock = Optimized LG Stock ROM (Plain vanilla and optimized LG Rom)

Cloudy G Pro2 = Optimized G Pro 2 ROM (some stock apps and functions not present on other LG roms)

Cloudy Flex = Optimized LG Flex ROM (It has a dark interface due to the fact that the Flex has an AMOLED screen which benefits from a dark UI). * my favourite ROM *

Theres actually a third installment called Cloudy G3 which is basically an LG G3 ROM port.

Cheers!

when you say optimized lg rom, what do you mean? does stock perform best? and also, i knew about G3 but the difference are plain obvious haha! im baffled about the difference between g pro 2,stock and flex. what features has g pro 2 got over stock? i tried searching and i find nothing, ive installed it and found nothing bar a new wallpaper? thanks for the reply by the way!

Rayan

Feb 24, 2004
Baja
www.youtube.com
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 7 Pro
when you say optimized lg rom, what do you mean? does stock perform best? and also, i knew about G3 but the difference are plain obvious haha! im baffled about the difference between g pro 2,stock and flex. what features has g pro 2 got over stock? i tried searching and i find nothing, ive installed it and found nothing bar a new wallpaper? thanks for the reply by the way!

LG stock roms are awesome in general, but there's always room for improvement, starting from the de-bloating of carrier specific stuff and other optimizations throughout.

Quite honestly I recommend you to flash them all and try them for yourself. I don't recall the specific differences, but I did try them all, including CloudyG3, and found CloudyFlex the best of them.

Cheers!

idonttakedrugs

Jun 25, 2013
Blackpool
LG stock roms are awesome in general, but there's always room for improvement, starting from the de-bloating of carrier specific stuff and other optimizations throughout.

Quite honestly I recommend you to flash them all and try them for yourself. I don't recall the specific differences, but I did try them all, including CloudyG3, and found CloudyFlex the best of them.

Cheers!

i cant do it, my head will hurt too much haha! im on G3 rom but im more than sure performance has dropped since stock. could be wrong buttt! ill stick with this rom until i get bored and ill try flex/gpro2.
thanks mate