[THE] Diamond/TouchPro MyMobiler Skin (1/2/09)

Search This thread

lasimo0

Jul 31, 2007
After tinkering around with an existing TouchHD skin I found for MyMobiler, I created a simple, but attractive skin for our Touch Pros and Diamonds. Looks just like it! Enjoy and feel free to tweak and make it your own.

Note: Due to the dimensions of our devices and screens, this skin is quite tall. Hope you have a big monitor if you want to see it in full resolution. Otherwise adjust the "zoom" and it's more manageable.

Attachments

• TouchPro.zip
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,208
Last edited:
Alternative to MyMobiler with native skins: EveryWAN Remote Support

After tinkering around with an existing TouchHD skin I found for MyMobiler, I created a simple, but attractive skin for our Touch Pros and Diamonds. Looks just like it! Enjoy and feel free to tweak and make it your own.

Note: Due to the dimensions of our devices and screens, this skin is quite tall. Hope you have a big monitor if you want to see it in full resolution. Otherwise adjust the "zoom" and it's more manageable.

You can also use EveryWAN Remote Support Personal Edition, which has native skins for HTC Fuze, Pro, HD, etc. The license is clear and it is free for any use (commercial use also).