How do I retain double tap screen off with Nova Launcher?

Search This thread

nismotime

Jul 13, 2010
I just got the Flex yesterday and so far I love it. I rooted it changed the dpi to 240 and am now running Nova launcher. I really really like the double tap to wake and double tap to sleep function, but I am unable to figure out how to set double tap to sleep on Nova launcher. I have tasker installed, but I am unable to figure out how to have a task turn of the display.

antny

Dec 10, 2008
Portland
OnePlus 6T
Google Pixel 6
I just got the Flex yesterday and so far I love it. I rooted it changed the dpi to 240 and am now running Nova launcher. I really really like the double tap to wake and double tap to sleep function, but I am unable to figure out how to set double tap to sleep on Nova launcher. I have tasker installed, but I am unable to figure out how to have a task turn of the display.

I don't think you can with any 3rd party launcher. I was using apex for a while and switched back because I couldn't use that feature.

-Sent From My LG G Flex Using XDA Premium -

reaper420

Jun 14, 2010
Microsoft Surface Duo
Download an app from the play store called lock now, it locks the phone when it is launched. Then set the double tap gesture in nova launcher to launch that app and it will work the same way as it does with the stock launcher

Reactions: mattwheat

SayWhat10

Jun 27, 2010
Miami
www.msn.com
I have Nova launcher and can double tap on and off

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

With no extra program or gesture

imarq

Jan 3, 2010
Chattanooga
Even with nova launcher you can still double tap the status bar and it will turn the phone off.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

phillip_viado

Jul 22, 2010
Las Vegas
i know this is wrong topic but has anyone has the same status bar as mine when you change the dpi to 240. the signals icon is blue instead of white and the battery icon is blue instead of green?

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
Just tested the double tap status bar with Apex and the Google Launcher. Works on both without any add on or separate app.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download an app from the play store called lock now, it locks the phone when it is launched. Then set the double tap gesture in nova launcher to launch that app and it will work the same way as it does with the stock launcher